Chapter- 7 truth revealed??

~2 months later~

Zud POV

I'm in my room doing my outro of my new among us sigma mode video...... I then completed it and sent it to my editor and went to sigils room as he said he wanted to talk to us......they came home early today cause of some reason and they are gonna say it now soo they were here I reached the room knocked in his door and heard him say...

"Come in"he said

I went in and saw everyone there

"Sit here"he said he looked serious tho i went and sat at the bed near henwy

"Soo... You called us for?"kate asked

"We called you to talk about our missing brother"nico said he also looked serious..

"Ok.....So dad and mom still haven't talked about him till now"sigils said

"Yea.... Soo?"i asked

"So we are gonna ask them about it"garry said seriously

"Is this the reason you all came home early?"i asked

"Yea....."sigils replied

"And also biffle didnt had work today too soo were gonna ask them"nico said

"Right now?"biffle asked he is the only older one who's not serious and is like me, henwy and kate.....

"Not now as there not here but when they come we will as its just afternoon"sigils said....

"Yes finally we will know the truth"i said

"Yea........ Nico can you bring the album please.."sigils said

"Sure thing!"nico said and went to his room

"Lets see the rest of the photo's while waiting "sigils said

Then nico came.....

"Here"nico said as he gave the album and we all surrounded him laughing at the funny photo's...........

Danniel POV

I was at my office room staring at the wall thinking about henwy..his nightmares have been much less thanks to Anna..... There theraphy is still going on and today's was completed 2 hours ago...now probably they'll be recording...then i decided to open my secret drawer..... It's on the floor covered with carpet so no one wont notice it me and my wife jess only knows about it.... I just made sure that no one was coming and removed the carpet and opened the drawer and took an album and kept the carpet back and went and sat at my chair and cleaned some dust which was on the book  as it has been a while since i took this album.... And seeing the photo's i was laughing cause of how funny it is..... When someone opened the door...... Crap nonono someone's gonna see it.... But it was jess my wife....

"Gosh....you scared me.."i said holding my hand at my chest

"Oh....sorry well.......what are you doing?...."she asked

"Ummm........seeing the album.."i said showing her the album......

"Oh can i see?....."she asked

"Sure"i said giving her the album...

"Thanks"she said

"Awwwww hahahha this is soo cute"she said pointing pic were the triplets fell on top of each other.....

"Ya hahahaha"i said....

"Well.... Lets go they'll be wondering were we are"she said closing the album and keeping it back at the secret drawer.....

"Yea lets go"i said and we both went.....

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Sigils POV

I was eating my food while thinking someways to ask them..... Well we wasn't able to ask cause of them coming a bit late cause they went to a shop then we had to upload then the kids had to make sure there assignments are ready cause in a day their school is gonna start we completed our dinner and now we are at our living room and we gave each other a message on our phone and then we decided to ask.........

"Sooo umm......mom dad we have a question for you guys"i said

"Sure what is it?"mom asked dad just looked at us while drinking his coffee..

"Umm........that is umm...who is our secret sibling anna mentioned??"i asked mom looked shocked and dad chocked on his coffee........

Danniel POV

When i heard what sigils asked i chocked on my coffee....he didn't forgot about that......

"W-what do you mean"jess(jessica short form)asked

"He meant who is our 8th sibling"garry said....

"You dont have an 8th sibling we only have 7 kid's"i replied

"Yep he's right"jess said

"Your lying"sigils said

"No I'm not"i said

"You are"kate said

"I'm not"i said again

" *sigils sighed* nico go bring it"sigils said.... Bring what? I thought

"Sure"he said and went... But we still continued our argument

"You two are"henwy said

"No we aren't"

"YOU TWO ARE LYING AND YOU TWO KNOW WHAT YOU SAID IS A F***ING LIE!!!"biffle yelled slamming his fist in the small table near him...i was shocked cause it was after a long time i saw biffle get serious or angry.... He never becoms angry that much and that's why henwy, zud and kate do everything with him cause he agree's and he doesn't get mad at them.....

"No We Aren't!!!"i yelled

"Ok fine then what is this?"nico asked giving the album.....how did they find it?.....

"Umm...this is um...... An album of your old photos..."jess said

"Ok...... Then who's this?"nico asked flipping some pages and stopped at a family photo and pointed at a boy around 10-12 years old........... nooo!!!

"Uh......this is um.....your cousin"jess said

"Oh..... really u think we will belive that mom?its writtern 'Mr. Danniel Mrs. Jessica and family' "garry said

"Ok!fine well i think its time for you guys to know the truth.."i said

They looked at us.....

"So yes.........you all have one more sibling which is a brother.........."i said

"And he is the oldest one among you"jess said.........

Biffle POV

"So yes.........you all have one more sibling which is a brother.........."dad said

I was shocked that this was true but now im curious to know here he is now....

"And he is the oldest one among you"mom said wow soo sigils is not the oldest....

"Soooooo..... What's his name?"i asked

"His name is................"he took a long pause and looked at mom and then at us then took a deep breath and said........

"Ian..."

---------------------------

1062 words

.....Cool!!.....