Chapter-1 nightmare

Henwy POV

I woke up in a completely dark place i tried standing up and when i did i got a massive headache and fell on the floor
"Arghhh" i groan when suddenly something creepy got my attention.it was a baby who was 1-2 years old but the creepy thing was that it was my young self. I went near it but something hard hit on my face and i fell again i touched and saw a invincible barrior "great" i thought as i simply stood there watching suddenly a figure came in it was a boy who was 10-13 years old. He came near me and said "I'm sorry henwy"and put a freaking pillow on me tryna kill me.

"AY BOY HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY" i yelled but no use he couldn't hear me i banged my fist on the barrior but oh boy this is strong.I then suddenly felt weak like my energy has been completely drained from my body i rested my head on the barrier after a while i saw a giant wave of water coming towards me "this is it this is my end" i thought as i closed my eyes.. But i didn't got any feeling of pain.When i opened my eyes i saw sigils my oldest brother looking at me concern filled in his eyes i hugged him tight and broke down to tears.....

Sigils POV

I was going to Henwy's room to call him as he was getting late for school. I opened the door and saw henwy shaking badly and murmuring something again. "Oh no this is not good"i whispered to myself as i went and started shaking him.

"Henwy, wake up. Henwy wake up its me Andrew "i called him while shaking his body. He slowly opend his eyes and hugged me tightly and started crying while saying something which shocked me.

"He tried to kill me sigils, he's gonna kill me, i dont wanna die sigils, i dont wanna die"he said while crying.

"No one's gonna kill you henwy,it was just a nightmare"i said softly. "Now go and get ready your almost late for school"i said as i kissed his forehead
[A/N:in a brotherly way]
"Ok" he said

As i went back to the dining room nico noticed my face so he started to ask me questions...

Nico POV
Its been 10 minutes since he went to call henwy. "Why is it taking time? did henwy had his nightmares again no, no nico think positive he was ok for a week he was not getting his nighmares so be calm" i thought as i waited for them and finally i saw sigils coming but a sad look in his face..

"Sigils waht happend?" I asked
"Henwy had his nightmare's again"sigils answerd.
"AGAIN" kate and zud almost yelled
"Yep" sigils said "i dont know what to do"sigils said

"Is it the same nightmare?" Dad asked
"Yea"sigils replied
"Lets not talk about this now" Mom said cause she saw henwy coming to the dining room
"Good morning everyone"henwy greeted
"Good morning honey" Mom greeted him

He took a seat between me and biffle and the maids[A/N:Yep maids cause their rich in this] kept their foods on the table and we started eating..

20 minutes later

Kate, zud and henwy went to school, biffle went to his hospital, and me, sigils, garry were at our dad's company
[They own the hospital, school and all cause there dad's a mafia so yea]
Then, suddenly i got a call from dad saying he want to meet us its an emergency, when i went to his cabin i knocked on the door.
"Come in"he said

When i enterd i saw mom, biffle, garry and sigils there..

"So do you know why i called you here"
"For some mafia work?" Garry asked
"No, i called you to talk about Henwy"
"What about him"biffle asked
"He was not having his nightmares for a week right?, then today he again got his nightmare am i right?"
"Yea" we all said
"Sigils how was it what did he tell you can you tell that " dad asked him
" sure dad,It was a bit more scary than the normal one" sigils said
"More than normal?" mom asked
"Yea, He told me someone's gonna kill me i am scared i dont wanna die and all" sigils replied