Chapter- 18 Memories...

Danniel POV

I was in my room...my mind filled with thought's...i saw him....my son...he has changed alot...his voice has became deeper...he have became taller when i last saw him he was my liitle boy...i started to tear up when jessica grabbed my hand squeezing my hand lightly i looked at her she was also crying...

"Why are you crying?"i asked though i knew the answer

"For the same reason as yours"she said looking away...

"He has changed alot"i said

"Ya...i mean its been 18 years or more..."she replied smiling but i knew her smile was painfull...

"He doesn't remember us"she continued her voice hitching...i hugged her trying to sooth her down...

"L-lets call maddie its been a while i think"i said wiping her tears...

"O-ok and yea its been a while"jess said as she wiped her face and took her phone face timing maddie..

"Oh!hi.."maddie said but she sounded like she was in a hurry...

"Hi honey why do you sound your in some hurry?is it because ian is not there?"jess asked

"Oh...well that...ya it is its hard without his help...well..how's henwy after that incident??"she asked

"Uh...he's doing good...did he said that he saw us??"jess asked....

"Yea...he said that henwy almost got into a accident and all"maddie replied as she kept her phone in the kitchen counter..

"Oh...how's his injury??"i asked

"His injury is still hurting but he said he can handle it"she said..

"Oh..tell him to take care..but wait...he know us?"i asked

"N-no no he know him just as a youtuber not as his sibling..."maddie said

"Oh..so how ar-"jess was cutted of by a shout..

"MADDIE~~~"a kids voice shouted

"YES COLTON!!?"she shouted back

colton our grandson where is he?and why is he calling her by her name maybe because she is his step-mom.....I thought when i heard him shout back

"SIMEON IS NOT WAKING UP!!!!"

"Oh my gosh..."she whispered as she sighed which made us both laugh...

"Your having a tough time aren't you maddie?"i asked...

"Yea...having 3 kids and taking care of them alone is kinda hard and makes me go crazy"she said when we heard a baby crying...

"Is it gideon?"jess asked..

"Hmm..."she hummed

"Give me a sec let me go grab him"she said as she went we looked at each other as we laughed...

"Poor maddie"jess said as i laughed...when i saw some heads slowly peeking in…

"I can see you"i said as i heard some whispering to each other as they came inside…

"What are you all doing here at this time..?"i asked

"Well…after recording we heard loud laughter, faint screaming, crying and all so came to check"sigils said as the others nodded in agreement..

"Are you calling maddie?"zud asked

"Yes.."jess said

"Oh! Where is she then??"kate asked as she came behind us…