Chapter- 9 dark past...

TW:trying to kill someone...

Enjoy :>

Henwy POV

We're all here at the living room as dad will tell where our brother is.....

"So I'm gonna keep my promise...and tell you where is he even if i dont want to..."dad said

"Sooo...tell us fast dad"biffle said...

"Ok...sooo"dad continued.....

Danniel POV

"Sooo...tell us fast dad" biffle said

"Ok...sooo"i continued

~Flashback 18 years before~(first im gonna add a part that was before danniel knew what happened)

3rd persons POV
Age of the kids...

Ian-13
Sigils-9
Biffle/nico/garry-7
Zud/kate-3
Henwy-1

On to the story~~

Sigils was in the kitchen trying to get some snacks to eat...when someone touched him from the back....

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"sigils screamed.....

"Shhh...dont shout its me biffle...."biffle said

"Gosh you scared me"sigils said

"Well...what are you doing here at midnight?"biffle asked

"Well....im just hungry soo im taking some snacks..."sigils said

"Bro if ian See's this he's gonna scold you remeber he told dont eat too much jung food its bad for our health..."biffle said

"Yea i know but.... I want too.."sigils whined..

"I'm teeling him"biffle said..

"No pls"sigils pleaded...

"Nope"biffle said

"But... we can share..."sigils said

"And we can give to garry and nico too...?"biffle asked

"Fine"sigils said
"Ok then lets gooo....."biffle said and they both went....

As they both went they saw a figure who they found was their older brother ian..going to henwy, kate and zuds room which is near dad and moms room and the wall is like really like thin (i dont know what im talking about)soo they could hear everything that happens.....

"What is he doing?"sigils asked

"Don't know lets follow him"biffle said...

They followed him and they hid behind the door and what they saw horrified them.....

"Im s-sorry henwy"ian said and put a pillow on top of henwy's small body and henwy started crying and kate and zud also woke up.......and started calling mom and dad as their 3 years old....

"Biffle go call mom and dad I'll call the others"sigils said and ran.....

Back to Danniel POV

I was sleeping peacefully when i heard a faint sound of henwy crying and kate and zud calling me and jess when started someone shaking me up when i slowly opened my eyes i saw biffle crying...

"Biffle what happened?"i asked concerned

"D-dad ian is trying to k-k-kill h-henwy"biffle said while crying

"What!!lets goo...."i said he is just tryna prank us im sure ian wouldn't do something like that.....i thought as me,jess and biffle ran to where henwy was sleeping.. (It tooked them like 5-7 seconds only to come to know about henwy so dont think why are they taking too long)when i went i saw a horrifying scene what biffle said was true.....ian was trying to kill henwy while putting a pillow on top of him...i lost my control and went near him grabbed his wrist turned him around and slapped him on his cheek.....That was the first time i slapped my kid or anyone i loved...and jess called our assistant to come here...