Annoying

§ Annoying §

Analia's POV
“What_what_are _are you doing?” I stammered.
“What do you think?” his breath falling on my parted lips.
I could feel my heart beating in my ear at the closeness we shared, alone at a place where no one would interrupt us.

I pushed my back against the wall. He leaned even more closer. He tilted his head, moving forward and placing his hands at the side of my waist. I felt my body about to explode.
“Someone may see us” I whispered.
No response from him. He moved even more closer, almost an inch away from my lips. Was he going to kiss me? I shut my eyes closed only for a grin to break on his lips.

I felt embarrassed.
“Excuse me” I left the place gritting my teeth and turning my hands into tight fists.
I wasn't mad because he tried to play a game with me. I was mad because I felt for it. What's all this?

Thank God it was almost time. Monse can handle the rest.
“Where were you?” she asked.
“Washroom” I replied shortly.
“Washroom? All this while? Were you laying eggs or something?” she tried to tease but I wasn't in the mood for that. “never mind”.

Everyone started leaving.
“Anna should we start checking now?” she asked.
“I'm very tied. Can we do that over the weekend?” I suggested.
“O_kay”
We waited for everyone to leave.
“Are you alright?” this is the eighth time she's asking this.
“Absolutely fine” I replied.
“Where's Jason?”she asked.
“I don't know” I pouted.
“Here I am” he answered.
What was still doing here? Annoying!