FINALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP

Monse hardly visited over her food as she kept thinking. ‘come to think of it, what's with me these days? Why do I have this weird feeling anytime Hans is around? I hope it's not what I think. I'm not _ _ _ right?’
“Monse dear, are you okay?” she heard her dad ask. “you took just two scoops”
“Yeah I'm fine. It's just that I'm not hungry” she faked a smile. It was so obvious.
“Excuse me, I think I should be leaving to my room now”
“Okay, but don't forget I'm there any time you want to talk” her dad assured. She nodded, pushed her chair back and left to the kitchen.

As she sat on the bed, she pulled some strands of her hair and sighed deeply before taking her laptop to do some work she had. She finished quickly and texted Analia if she could make it to the library during the weekend.
“Sure” she replied.
She went to the bathroom and washed for bed.
That week was a slow one for Monse, with studies been boring and having to avoid Hans, and a whole lot.

The time for them to meet at the library was when Anna texted Monse, “I'm sorry, I won't be able to make it. I've got some other things to do”
“It's fine. I'll just go alone” she replied.

At noon _ _ _
His station wagon car halted by the road beside the Zinc lane park. A lady walked towards the car. She opened the passenger's door hurriedly and placed her head on the head rest when she sat down.
“Why did you want us to meet?” she asked.
“I just wanted to see you” he replied simply.
“You're so unbelievable” she chuckled “now that you've seen me, I guess I have to go” the smile still not disappearing from her face. She pulled the interior door handle as if to open it. He reached to hold her hand stopping her from leaving.
“C'mon, at least let's talk” his voice, soft.
“About?” she asked mischievously.
“Us” he replied.
“There's no us” she said.
“You didn't say anything the other day, you just left. Shall I start over? I think _ _ no, I'm sure I have feelings for you” he declared.
“Jason, I - I - I like you too” she stammered “but - - -”
“There are no buts. We like each other, we don't need any buts” his eyes not leaving hers.
“There's a reason we cannot be in a relationship which I can't explain to you, especially not now. But aside that reason, I'm not sure I'll be able to grapple with the diverse demands of ‘love’ relationship. I'm afraid this relationship could only be a catastrophe"she sighed and continue, “how do I even make you understand”
He intertwined their fingers and looked down at the entangled fingers.
“This signifies the love that runs deep through the veins of our red. It is also a sign that the bond is based on more than just physical attraction” he muttered under his breath “ I'm not listening to any excuses, we're in a relationship now”
“Fine, but no one has to know about it now. We'll let it known at the right time” she pleaded.
“OK” was all he said, smiling.
Oh his smile that made her heart skip series of beats in a split second. She smiled back in a flurry of excitement. And they shared a soft yet passionate kiss.

Wow, who's this girl Jason is in a relationship with? Who could she be?
Let's find out.