𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘵 2

a/n: this part is based on season 5 episode 4 where daniel and amanda are at a charity auction so if you haven't seen that episode i highly recommend skipping this one out! sorry 💗

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

i was a little shaken up after that whole fight we had and that i totally blew my cover by starting a fight. on one hand, i won 1 against 6 which is a good thing in my books. however on the other hand, i just lost 6 good 'friends' of mine and my grandfather is probably going to be really mad that i did that. i had no other option, what else was i supposed to do. they were cornered in on me and they knew i was lying and sneaking around with silver.

it's been a few weeks since that fight and i haven't gone back to myagi do or cobra kai. i haven't even left the house. i've gotten many calls from the school and members of myagi do who haven't found out about the fight yet wondering where i was. i'll probably never go back to fight them unless im with a big group of cobra kai's. while they do simple and predictable playbook kicks and punches they are quite strong and i have several cuts and bruises from where they hit me. i'm also very sore since my wrists were gripped and i fell to the ground multiple times. i'm sure they are experiencing the same thing but less pain. i had to fight 6 times the amount that one person had to do and it took a toll on my physical health and strength.

today grandfather was hosting a charity auction supporting young children with diabetes or poor kids or whatever at our house and he suggested and wanted me to write and say a public speech before it started. i wanted to dress nice and have a good hairstyle as to make a good impression to everyone participating in this auction. i also wanted to make a good impression for the people so they thought my dad was this super amazing perfect guy. he said that at the end of the auction that he wanted me to do a performance of my karate skills and announce that the price for karate classes will be reduced for under privileged children.

i looked out the window to see if people were arriving yet and many had already come but they were just outside chatting with grandpa. i ran to my room to change into some acceptable clothes that would fit this occasion

i wore my best red dress which flattered my curves and put on a clean and classy makeup look with a sophisticated braid in my hair. i looked myself in the mirror and felt confident but something was missing. silver was giving a tour in a classy blue suit to everyone who already arrived and as he stopped by my room he whispered that i needed some jewelry to finish the look.

even as a 70 year old man he knows what's missing from an outfit. it's something i couldn't fathom a white straight male being able to do. i put on a statement necklace and gold earrings and a dainty ring that my mother had given me before she dropped me with my grandpa. i still don't know what happened with father but it doesn't matter to me as much as it used to, i like silver and having him around.

i checked myself out before leaving the room and heading into the backyard where the auction was being held. i noticed some snack tables with many glasses of wine, which i so desperately needed if i wanted to make this speech. as i poured myself a large glass of liquid courage and took a big sip, silver came up behind and stole the glass out of my hand.