𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘵 1

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

as someone who grew up doing karate with my grandfather everyday, you could say i'm just as good if not better as all these people from the valley who are joining myagi do or eagle fang or whatever you want to call it. it's very confusing. they keep closing or changing their dojo name and adding or firing senseis and it's getting hard to keep track of. my grandfather has been training with me since i was just a baby and my endurance, strength, and pain tolerance has only grown sense then, he's shaped me into a black belt in karate with just his trainings. but then again i am still just a teenage girl.

while some might think that because my grandpa is terry silver that i would join cobra kai, but i've been in myagi do for a few months now and learned their special skills and tricks that are supposed to be "the secret okinawa way of the fist". i can tell it's all bullshit and i don't see how anyone can't see that. since i've joined everyone has warmed up to me already, treating me like a friend, inviting me to parties, and telling me their secrets for taking down cobra kai. they keep talking trash about cobra kai and silver but continue to mope and complain that they don't have a smoothie bar or special shirts. daniel —sorry— "sensei larusso" keeps saying that we are all materialistic and it's not the special amenities that make up a good dojo.

however, someone keeps telling sensei silver their ideas and he keeps busting them or catching them before they can get away with their scheme (or plan, as they like to call it).

that "someone" i speak of is me. my grandfather forced me to join myagi do with a fake name, fake backstory, and a fake personality to try and infiltrate and ruin their dojo. so far it's working as everything they try to do backfires on them, it's very funny to watch as their dojo crumbles to the ground.

i keep asking grandpa when i will come clean as, even though what i'm doing is technically classified as "evil," i can't keep lying. he says just a little longer until they close for good or loose the all valley championships but he's been saying that for months. they are catching on to my lies and i can hear them whispering behind my back in the dojo about how my stories about my backstory don't match up or that they tried to look up my last name and came up with nothing.

grandpa even makes i sure that no one knows we are related or even talk by only talking at the house and never in public. he says i can only train at the cobra kai dojo at night and i am never allowed to go in to any of the locations during the day unless i am with other myagi do students and they are trying to "convince people that cobra kai is bad." keeping up the ruse is hard, i'm sure i'll accidentally slip and admit my last name or they'll find out my true ancestory.

𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

i walked through the gate and into the backyard of myagi do, hoping for anyone to see me or greet me at the entrance. however, only two were there and they seemed so focused in their training that they didn't even notice i walked in.