𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐣.

TROPES: unrequited pining, angstUNIVERSE: "godly"PAIRING(S): percy jackson x gn!reader, mentioned!percabethWARNING(S): major character death, alcohol, survivors guilt(?)REQUEST?: yes — by beloved pjo asker anon

UNIVERSE: "godly"
PAIRING(S): percy jackson x gn!reader, mentioned!percabeth
WARNING(S): major character death, alcohol, survivors guilt(?)
REQUEST?: yes — by beloved pjo asker anon

TROPES: unrequited pining, angstUNIVERSE: "godly"PAIRING(S): percy jackson x gn!reader, mentioned!percabethWARNING(S): major character death, alcohol, survivors guilt(?)REQUEST?: yes — by beloved pjo asker anon

"Cruel and Cold like Winds on the Seas, will you Ever Return to Me?"

AS A PIRATE, you never stay in one place for too long — the waves calling your name and luring you in better than any siren ever could. Especially when you were the captain of your crew.

Having the title of captain held a lot of weight on your shoulder, but it was nothing if it meant allowing your crew to return to their homeland safely. Being constantly out at sea was bound to make you encounter multiple types of creatures. Some being sirens, isolated islands, and on this rare occasion: immortals — very, charming immortals.

"So, when do you plan on setting back out to sea?" Percy called out to you, sitting on a rock watching you swing your sword as your feet danced with the crashing waves into the sand and returning to your original stance. "Or," he began, standing up and walking over to you, gently placing his hands on your waist to fix your posture and straightening out your arms as your grip on your sword tightened, "Do you plan on this being your final stop?"

Biting your bottom as to silence a nervous and surprised gasp at his actions, you narrow your eyes as to regain your focus, "No ship nor crew can be without it's captain." You swing your sword downwards, causing it to reflect the setting sun's glow before it's shine being shunned by its sheathe, "We will leave in the afternoon, our supplies have already been replenished and I'd rather us not overstay our welcome."

Looking at his playful pout — eyes bright thanks to the sun — you assure him, "Don't worry, I— we, will return as soon as we can."

"Hear my Voice Sing with the Tide, my Love will Never Die."

Placing the last remaining crates into the storage compartment, you watch Percy dust his hands off with a smile, "Thanks for helping out. Not many of our stops help out us pirates, especially be as willing to give us supplies as you were — I appreciate it."