Chapter 74: The New Laws of Devil

In the blink of an eye, two months had passed.

In the past two months, apart from the ongoing intense Shinobi World War, there seemed to be no new changes in the Shinobi World.

On this day, in a desolate mountain deep within the Fire Country's borders.

"It's finally done!"

Inside a temporarily constructed house,

Yu, with an excited expression, looked at the two figures in front of him. To be precise, they were two puppets.

One had a tall and powerful stature, while the other was slender and frail. They wore black cloaks similar in style to the black Ninja attire that Yu had on.

A large black hat faintly covered the faces of the two puppets, giving off an indescribable sense of darkness and eeriness—surprisingly, they were Pafuka and Moi, the Sand Jonins killed by Yu two months ago!

After wiping out Sand's pursuit team, Yu, who had entered the borders of the Fire Country, did not rush back to Konoha. Instead, he deliberately found a secluded and uninhabited place to concentrate on practicing and researching the Puppet Scroll and Human Puppet Forbidden Jutsu that he had painstakingly obtained from the Sand Village.
It took a full two months, and Yu finally mastered Puppet Jutsu completely. He also learned the method of creating human puppets. The two human puppets with Scorch Release and Magnet Release Kekkei Genkai before him were the first two creations he had crafted.

"Well then... let's see how powerful they are first!"

Satisfied as he looked at the two human puppets he had created, Yu couldn't wait to witness their capabilities.

"Puppet Jutsu: Amber Manipulation!!"

With that thought, Yu's fingers danced skillfully.

Instantly, blue Chakra Threads shot out from the fingertips of his ten fingers, connecting the bodies of the two human puppets in front of him.

This wasn't just ordinary puppet manipulation; it was the top-notch technique recorded in the Puppet Scroll by Chiyo.

Controlling any person or puppet using Chakra Threads, even without puppets, provided powerful control capabilities on the spot. This technique formed a potent puppet control art, allowing the formation of a formidable puppet control technique with a ten-person combat team, taking Puppet Jutsu to its pinnacle. To some extent, it freed puppeteers from their dependence on puppets.
Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder!!

Under Yu's control through Chakra Threads, the human puppet crafted by Scorch Release Ninja Pafuka moved.

In an instant of forming seals, two clusters of hazy and scorching fireballs appeared directly above its hands.

"Boom!!"

The fireballs shot out, creating a massive hole in the wall of the house where Yu was. All the targets hit by the fireballs were instantly vaporized, turning into ashes.

Magnet Release: Iron Sand!!

On the other side, the human puppet crafted by Magnet Release Ninja Moi wasn't idle either. Activating the Magnet Release Chakra within, countless dark Iron Sand scattered around its body.

"Bang, bang, bang!!"

The dark Iron Sand formed into shurikens, instantly turning a large tree in the courtyard outside into a sieve.

Different from the way Magnet Release Ninja Moi used Magnet Release, Yu admired the method of the "Strongest Hokage in History," Lord Third Kazekage, who was renowned for using Magnet Release.
So, Yu made some slight improvements to the human puppet crafted by Moi, allowing its Magnet Release Chakra to manipulate highly toxic Iron Sand.

"Not bad in terms of power."

Seeing the two human puppets he created flawlessly utilizing their respective Kekkei Genkai, Yu nodded in satisfaction.

Unlike Sasori of the Red Sand in the original work, Yu didn't equip his human puppets with various mechanisms and hidden weapons. He placed more emphasis on the quality of the human puppets themselves and the Ninjutsu retained from their previous lives.

"But this level alone is not enough..."

Although having human puppets with two Kekkei Genkai was a bonus for Yu, what he truly desired went beyond that.

"Devil, since my Chakra has reached Jonin level."

"According to what you said before, I should be able to gain three brand-new Devil Laws now, right?"

Looking at the two Kekkei Genkai human puppets in front of him, Yu called out to the Devil within himself.
"Of course..."

"I didn't expect you to learn the Human Puppet Forbidden Jutsu so quickly."

The Devil responded, appearing in response to Yu's call, keenly assessing the two puppet dolls before him.

"I'm really looking forward to it... let me see what kind of Devil Law you'll draw."

As she spoke, Yu felt a familiar power suddenly surging into the two Kekkei Genkai human puppets in front of him.

The once lifeless human puppets, at this moment, faintly established an inexplicable connection with Yu.

"Is this sufficient?"

Feeling the familiar power flowing into the human puppets he had created, Yu eagerly widened his eyes. "How is it? Is it the Law of the Nature Devil Fruit?"

Among all the abilities of Devil Fruits, what Yu most anticipated was the power of a Nature-type Devil Fruit.

It was well known that the abilities of Nature-type Devil Fruits provided immunity to physical attacks, possessed strong offensive capabilities, and had a wide coverage area, making them akin to humanoid natural disasters.
One of the most representative examples are the three Admirals of the Marine Headquarters in "One Piece": Ice Fruit, Magma Fruit, and Glint-Glint Fruit, each possessing earth-shattering powers.

"No, neither of them is Nature-type..."

However, the Devil's subsequent words poured cold water on Yu.

"But I have to say, kid, you're quite lucky... because each of these Devil Laws is not inferior to the Nature-type you wanted."

"Moreover... if developed properly, they might be even more powerful than many Nature-type Devil Laws."

Seeing Yu looking like a frostbitten eggplant, the Devil's seductive tone carried a hint of mockery.

Stronger than Nature-type... Could it be?

Upon hearing the Devil's words, the blue Chakra Threads on Yu's fingertips danced, and he impatiently manipulated the two human puppets in front of him.

First was the human puppet with Scorch Release Kekkei Genkai. Its robust body, under Yu's control, raised its palm, and soft pads resembling bear paws instantly appeared in the center of its palms.
Pressure Cannon!!

Under Yu's incredulous gaze, the human puppet with Scorch Release Kekkei Genkai slammed its palm.

"Boom!"

A terrifying pressure burst forth, and the air in front of them was forcefully displaced.

With a resounding crash, the ground in front of him was blasted into a deep pit in the shape of a bear paw, seemingly bottomless.

Although the shape looked incredibly cute, Yu couldn't help but wonder how such a palm would feel hitting someone from a distance.

"This... Paw Fruit?"

"It's actually the Law of the Paw Fruit?!"

Seeing this astonishing power, Yu was utterly stunned!

What is the Paw Fruit? It's the ability of 'Tyrant' Bartholomew Kuma, one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea in "One Piece"!

In Yu's eyes, this seemed like a Devil Fruit power that could do anything, perhaps surpassing many Nature-type Devil Fruits, just as the Devil had mentioned.

----

Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter