Chapter 62: Orochimaru

"Let's have lunch together..."

"Biwako made a lot of dishes today; you'll definitely like them."

With these words, Lord Third patted Yu's shoulder, inviting him to join for lunch inside.

"Maybe next time, Sarutobi-sensei."

"Today, I already made plans to meet with the headmaster and the others."

Facing Lord Third's invitation, Yu politely declined.

Over the past year, Yu had grown a bit taller. The orphanage kimono he used to wear had been replaced by a set of black ninja attire. Against his pale hair and delicate face, he appeared even more exceptionally handsome, resembling Gojo.

"Oh, I see... Well, I won't keep you then. Go ahead."

Hearing Yu's response, Lord Third nodded. He was well aware that the headmaster Yu mentioned was Nonou Yakushi, the head of Konoha Orphanage.

"Then, I'll take my leave..."

"Sarutobi-sensei, and Lady Biwako."

After saying this, Yu bowed slightly, his demeanor impeccable.

"Oh, come on... Yu, my boy, won't you stay for dinner?"

"I even went out of my way to cook tempura and fried shrimp today..."

Watching Yu's departing figure, Sarutobi Biwako, standing beside Lord Third, grumbled.

Although she was a stern and formal middle-aged woman, deep down, she quite liked Yu, her husband's disciple.

"Alright, let's go inside..."

With a silent sigh, Lord Third, wearing a wry smile, entered the house with Sarutobi Biwako.

"Since the founding of Konoha, I've seen all sorts of ninjas."

"But this kid... I really can't predict how far he'll grow in the future..."

...

Twenty minutes later.

Yu walked from Lord Third's residence to the outskirts of the village, where Konoha Orphanage was located.

Unlike usual, today there was a large tent set up outside the wooden house in the forest. Standing or sitting, it was packed with injured ninjas, and occasionally, medical ninjas were providing treatment. The children from Konoha Orphanage were inside, assisting in bandaging wounds or handing out bandages. The headmaster, Yakushi Nonou, was also using Medical Ninjutsu to treat the injured ninjas.

"Lord Yu!"

"Lord Yu!"

Seeing Yu walk in from outside, some of the injured ninjas along the way greeted him. Yes, Lord Yu. Just like the legendary Three Ninjas, after becoming Lord Third Hokage's disciple, Yu's identity inevitably underwent a significant transformation.

"So many injured ninjas..."

"It seems the situation on the front lines is even more intense than imagined."

Nodding slightly in acknowledgment, Yu greeted the injured ninjas. Looking at the multitude of wounded, he could fully imagine that the Shinobi World War had reached a heated stage.

"Kabuto, can you still heal?"

While skillfully using Medical Ninjutsu to treat the ninjas in front of her, Yakushi Nonou, without wiping the sweat from her forehead, glanced at Kabuto not far away.

"No problem, headmaster!"

It's worth mentioning that Kabuto, who was picked up two years ago and is now six years old, has also learned Medical Ninjutsu. He is currently using healing jutsu to treat the wounds of the injured ninjas.