8. Long night

Continued from last chapter-
. . .

He moaned in my wetness as I took him in my mouth, teasing him with my tongue.

"Mmm ... fuckkk" he moans again as I started to deep-throat him

Didn't know he can be submissive...

I get off from his mouth and readjust myself such that I was facing him with his dick buried deep into my throat.

Now that he was completely naked, I could see that his black veins didn't cover his body completely, they were just a few scattered on his neck and arms.

And of course I was going to admire his fat 8 pac abs while he had his head thrown back and his chest was rising up and down with each breath.

I pull him out of my mouth right when he was gonna cum, making him groaned loudly and glare at me.

He opened his mouth to say something but suddenly his phone rang.

"Who the fuck....." he growled and picked up his phone.

"Yeah mom?" He sighed, pinched his nose bridge and answered the call and I had an idea pop up in my head.

I slowly lowered my mouth without breaking eye contact and safe to say he guessed what I was gonna do.

"Please don't" he mouthed the words with his eyes filled with fear, only encouraging me more.

I took my tongue out and glid it from the bottom of his cock to the tip.
I saw his Adam's apple move up and down as he gulped and that was more than enough for me to deep throat him again.

"Mm- yeah fine I'll go..." he managed yo fit that sentence in the conversation before quickly ending the call.

"You are such a temptress." He chuckles and pulls my face up to kiss me.

I moaned as he forced his tongue inside my mouth and lowered my hips back on his throbbing length.

...
Alice's pov:

I groaned as the bright sunlight forced my eyes to open.

Looking around, I realized that Ivan was gone. I didn't have time to feel sad or panic because immediately I could hear the shower run in the bathroom.

I sat up on the corner of the bed and sighed. My thighs were really sore. I couldn't walk. I look down on my body and saw that it was really clean despite the fact that I had sex till 1 am in the morning.

Did he..? I was interrupted by warm and wet arms wrap around me. I was startled and immediately jumped only to see Ivan who covered in water drops and a towel wrapped around his waist, smirking at me.

"Sleep well?" He asks pulling me back on the bed and making me sit on his lap.

"Yes...." I say trying to get up but he pulled me back immediately and buried his nose in my neck.

"We have to attend a party tomorrow...." he says with some resent in his voice.

When he saw that I was looking at him, he continued, "it's for my cousin... he's turning 18 tomorrow and he will officially be a vampire."

"Really? That's great!" I say genuinely happy for his cousin.

I can only imagine how it would feel to be invincible and being able to heal from any wounds in the blink of an eye.

But he furrowed his brows at me.
"Why are you happy for him?" He asked me while tighten his arms around my waist.

"Uhm.. shouldn't I be?" I ask. Is he jealous?