6. Secrets

"My name is Ivan."

His words rang in my ears again, and that's when I realized something.
The reason why I thought Mr Abra- no, Ivan looked so familiar was because he looked exactly like Sebastián.

.. I wonder what's his story.

I look outside the window, it was dark.
I sigh and get ready to sleep.
I changed into my shorts and a crop top, they were way more comfortable.

I get under the covers and bring my knee up to my stomach level and cuddle with my pillow to sleep.

. . .

"Mmm" I push my hips back to sleep comfortably. I tried to shift but there was something heavy wrapped around my waist.

"Keep moving like that and you'll be responsible for what happens next, darling." A smug breathy voice woke me up completely.

I try to move but his arm was pretty heavy and I was as strong as a potato chip since I just woke up.

"Uhm... can you please let me go?" I ask.

"So you could turn the lamp on and reveal my face? Yeah, I don't think so love."
I always shivered when he called me love and darling.

Before I knew it, he wrapped another arm around me and turned me towards himself.

I pressed my hands against his hard chest and in return he pressed something harder against my inner thigh.

I almost squeaked but thankfully I couldn't embarrass myself because he pulled me into a kiss.

I melted against him, pressing myself against his muscular figure.

I back away from the kiss while breathing heavily and look at his face silhouette.

"Can you atleast tell me your name?" I plead. I felt so attracted to him but I couldn't describe the feeling. Probably the reason why I trusted him so much and wasn't afraid of him.

"I will, one day. When I'm ready."

He kisses me again, this time shoving his tongue in my mouth, making me moan. I squeeze his hair and pull him closer. But before anything could happen, he pinned both my arms above my head and kissed me one last time while smiling.

He backed up and just like last night, and he disappeared.
I quickly switched on the table lamp and he really was gone.

I wanted to know him so bad. And make him pay for always turning me on and leaving as soon as things got heated up.

I look at my phone, it was midnight.
That was the pattern that mysterious hottie followed, he would appear at midnight and leave before we did anything more than kissing.

I was starting to think he was my mate, after all mythical people except demons (idk what to call them) often have human mates.

I was already really tired so it wasn't difficult for me to fall asleep.

. . .

I woke up at 10 am, and walked around the place a bit more. Sebastián had left for work and I was stuck with Ivan.

"What do you want?" I finally ask that idiot who was following me like an annoying mosquitoe.

"What do you want?" He mocks me in a really irritating tone and smirks when he see me annoyed.

I sigh and turn back around only to for him to mock me again.

"Don't you have better things to do?"