5. Home sweet home

...
My head hurts.
But my left arm hurts more.
I feel warm.

I subconsciously move my hand on the source of warmth.
What is that? A body pillow? A rug? A person?
My hand reaches what I think was the jaw and I felt it move slightly.
My body couldn't move because I was being held.

I have no idea what took over me but, with my eyes still closed, I moved my face slightly forward.

The source of warmth shifts slightly.
My heart was racing. Not the "I'm scared" kind of racing but more of a "I wanna kiss whoever is holding me so close right now." kind of scared.

My hands successfully located the lips of the person and my body moved accordingly.

I feel a pair of warm lips against mine. It only lasted a few seconds but it was enough to make me open my eyes.
...

There's no one here. Although the air feels a bit cold all of a sudden. The warmth was gone.

Did I imagine all that? It felt so real. I hope it was real.
I touch my lips. They felt hot and a bit wet.
It's not possible for me to kiss myself in my sleep right?

I felt a bit sad but the sadness was soon gone because I realized I wasn't in my home. The bed was comfy. Sadly it wasn't mine. There's no one to stop me from stealing it though.
I look around.

Yep, this is way too expensive to be my house

I slowly get out of bed and sit on the edge. A sharp pain went up my left arm. I held it for a second then looked at it. It was bandaged up, there were faint blood stains underneath.

I got hurt? What happened?

I take a deep breath. It feels like I got scratched by a huge stray dog or something.

My shoes were neatly placed beside the door of the room.
I slowly got up and walked around.
Was I kidnapped? No, I doubt people who get kidnapped get luxurious rooms and wake up with tended wounds.

Ok, let's think. I was peacefully back from Gregg's house, then when I got back, the bedroom was stuffy, so I opened the window to let the fresh air inside, it was a windy night... then something crawled inside from the window.

Then what?
How did I end up here?

I wanted to ask myself more questions but it felt as if something was blocking my thoughts.

I still had my socks on and I couldn't bother to tie my shoelaces so, leaving my shoes untouched in the corner, I open the door and walk out.

It was bright outside and I had to cover my eyes. When my eyes finally adjusted, I lower my hand took a step forward and almost bumped into someone.

I look up to see a dark haired man with golden eyes. He looks back at me coldly.
"Who the fuck are you?" He glared at me.

I open my mouth to reply but he looks at my bandaged arm and mutters.
"Nevermind, watch where you're going next time." He says and walks off.