.・゜゜・Chapter 9: How Do I Even Begin...・゜゜・.

Content/guide:

"Luffy" - talking

'Luffy' - Thinking

Luffy - One or more people shouting/mad

Luffy - Roger's spirit

{Luffy} - Voice of all things/ the world

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

. . . . ╰──╮Zoro's Pov╭──╯ . . . .

"Roger said that there's Something on the shore waiting for me but he never said where. If he wasn't a ghost I would have cut him up by now." I grumbled cursing Roger for the lack of information.

'I only got a few hours before I gotta go to the dojo and start straining there. I should run around the whole shore, I just hope it's close by or I'll be late.' I began running on the shore line hoping the find the 'surprise' he had for me.

"Curses, he could have at least told me the direction."

。°。°。°。°。°。2 hours later 。°。°。°。°。°

"I've been running for a while and now my body is starting to feel it." I stop and sit underneath the shade of a cliff/cave. 'I should have brought something to eat... maybe it wasn't a smart idea rushing out here without eating.'

*sigh* I looked around at the scenery. Large rocks at awkward positions, shells covering the floor with seaweed, the shimmering clear sea reflecting the cloudless sky.

I lift my hand to the sun "Just wait everybody, we're gonna travel on the same ship soon and we're all gonna complete our dreams. I'll make sure of it!

. . . . ╰──╮Normal pov╭──╯ . . . .

With the newfound motivation and energy, zoro stood up and continued searching the shore. An hour later Zoro saw something out of place.

'Is that coral? Maybe drifted wood? whatever it is it's sticking out like a sore thumb.' Zoro stared suspiciously and curiously at the object slowly approaching it.

Zoro walked till he stood in front of the objects. He froze stiff quickly recognizing what they were, and who they belonged to. He smirks as the shock left his body quickly.

" Heh. I know he said this would happen but this soon? The Gods of fortune must be smiling upon us." He looks over the items especially his past now current sword, checking it over like he did many times for this and his other swords.

He even checked inside Ussop's bag and saw everything there was the real deal. Lost in his world he didn't notice the time passing by. 'Ack. I best get going now to the dojo. Don't wanna be late.'

Grabbing everything and wrapping Wado Ichimonji in a cloth, he quickly leaves the shoreside heading toward the direction Presumably the dojo. 'I should make sure no one sees Wado Ichimonji... Especially master, Kuina, and the old man. Who knows what they might do if they find it?'

Miraculously, Zoro found himself in front of the dojo and in time to hide his belongings and change clothes. He went inside and quickly looked for the locker rooms. A student, who recognized him from yesterday's match, offered to help him. Zoro being in no say, silently allowed it to happen.

After changing and hiding everything, he went to the main hall where everyone was waiting. There he saw most people from yesterday and Kuina, sitting in the front staring at him as she had foreseen.

"Roronoa Zoro..."

。°。°。°。°。°。Flashback to yesterday。°。°。°。°。°
. . . . ╰──╮Shimotsuki Koushiro's Pov╭──╯ . . . .