.・゜゜・Chapter 8: I Don't Miss Your Fist Of Love!!!・゜゜・.

Content/guide:

"Luffy" - talking

'Luffy' - Thinking

Luffy - One or more people shouting/mad

Luffy - Roger's spirit

{Luffy} - Voice of all things/ the world

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

It was Noon in Foosha Village and a quiet day in the bar with only a handful of customers, One of them being a vice admiral of the Marines. "Where's that idiot grandson of mine?" he asked eating the meat he ordered.

"Be patient Garp-san. Luffy said he was going to play in the forest, he'll be back in time for lunch so why don't you relax? You must be surrounded by work don't stress yourself much." "Oh Makino, you're such a sweet person... if anyone mistreats you just tell me." Makino smiled and went back to preparing food.

。°。°。°。°。°A few hours later。°。°。°。°。°。

"Makino! Makino! Look Look!" A bubbly boy of sunshine burst through the bar doors with a smile challenging the sun. "Welcome back Luffy. What do you have?" "shishishishi. I saw this super large Hercules beetle and a stag beetle so I made them fight and the Hercules beetle won so I carried it look!"

"That's nice and all Luffy but you know we can't have any insects in the bar, plus someone is waiting to see you." Makino ushered Luffy to put the beetle out and go to the front of the other side of the counter.

"Hey Luffy ma boy, how'd you've been?" *Crack* *crack* Luffy's entire being froze a chill went down his nerves and sweat drops covered his skin. "ji, ji-chan... what a coincidence seeing you here... hehe." "Is it? No, not at all."

Garp went in to give his fist of love to Luffy but he instinctively dodged avoiding the hit. Saying that Garp was shocked is an understatement 'How did he dodge!? he's never been able to move out of the way to entirely avoid that...'

Garp's eyes stared in the direction of where Luffy dodged though it was more of a half-glare half-suspicious look. Luffy, not noticing that felt his body everywhere searching for a place he was hit.

"*sigh* I'm safe..." "Let's try that again, shall we? *crack* Luffy..." Luffy quickly got up in a defensive stance ready to run. " No! I don't wanna! mean ji-chan" "You won't be lucky next time now stay still."

Garp quickly went in the hold just enough to avoid the bar furniture but more power to hit Luffy with. With each swing, Luffy barely avoided being hit and quickly ran out of the bar and into the direction of the forest.

"Gumo-gumo no rocket!" Luffy stretched his hands out in front of him but nothing happened 'Crap!! I forgot I haven't eaten my devil fruit yet!' At that moment Garp hit him right on his head using more strength than each previous attempt.

Luffy passed out on the spot collapsing face first, his body exhausted from running and dodging Garp's attack and Garp's blow to his head. 'What's going on? he managed to dodge all my attacks like he knew they were coming unlike previously I would always land the first time..'

Garp stared at Luffy then the back of his fist -which was redder than usual- then back again at Luffy, trying to understand all that happened. After a few moments of looking back and forth and trying to understand he gave up.

"Luffy my boy, just don't become a pirate... you have a D. in your name and your dad is the world's most wanted criminal. I can't protect you when you are out in the sea so just stay here and live a normal life." Garp said melancholy looking at the sky. "Both you and Ace."