.・゜゜・Chapter 3: Now, From The Top! .・゜゜・

Content/guide:

"Luffy" - talking

'Luffy' - Thinking

Luffy - More than one person talking/thinking or shouting/mad (May change this)

Luffy - To be revealed

{Luffy} - Voice of all things/ the world

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

. . . . ╰──╮Luffy Pov╭──╯ . . . .

"ngh. No more... Stop it.."I drowsily said to however was shaking me awake. " C'mon now Luffy. Wake up you're starting to worry me." I shot up surprised barely avoiding hitting the person. "Makino? Is that you?" "oh, Luffy! thank goodness you are okay. It looked like you were having a bad dream and wouldn't stop thrashing and sweating." She said checking my body as if bruises had magically appeared.

Still in shock, I said nothing letting everything register. I looked around and saw I was in my old room when I used to live in the village and more so I'm in my old body beside Makino.

"Are you okay Luffy? Should I call a doctor? You should rest I'll bring you some seater to drink." Makino said leaving my room and heading to the kitchen quickly coming back.

"Makino..." I held her hand needing the physical comfort and she seemed to notice that and pulled me in a hug. "what is it?" "I had a scary dream that you were not here with me anymore not only you but everyone precious in my life."

'I can't tell her that we traveled back in time. As long as nobody mentions it I won't have to say anything. I can't lie as it is. I wonder if Zoro and Sanji made it successfully I can't tell unless we meet up...'

"oh, Luffy... I'll always be here for you. How about you stay here and let Shanks know what's going on, he is supposed to come back today no?"

"Shanks!? Where is he? I wanna see him now!" I said freed from the hug and scrambling to move around excitedly "Good to see you energetic again and he should be arriving anytime today."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's get the bar ready for them!" I said already in my usual clothes of a shirt with 'anchor on them and a pair of shorts. "your right. And once you're done you could go wait for them by the dock?"

"shishishishi yeah!" we both smiled as we went on to the bar.

(A/n: The village all equally take care of Luffy ( like shown in some parts of the anime) and it's not shown where he stays before meeting Dadan so I suspect he stayed with Makino and helped around but rarely so knowing him)

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

. . . . ╰──╮Sanjis Pov╭──╯ . . . .

"-You again!" I shot up abruptly panic-stricken. 'where am I? What was that all about?' shaking my head I got out of bed and walked out of the room.

'Is this the baratie? Oh yeah, we went back to the past. Did the rest make it? I hope they're okay.' I traversed the baratie and ended up in the kitchen.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Old geezer?" "In here you little runt!" I turned to the source of the voice which so happened to be the store room for the food. "What are you doing?" I asked popping my head through the door

"can't you see? I'm stocking up before we open next week. And you still need to mop the floors and arrange the tables and chairs." he said kicking me with his wooden leg from where he stood.

"oww. Alright alright, I get it. You don't have to hit me you geezer " I whined rubbing my head 'even now his kicks hurt like hell' I turned going to do the chores with a faint smile on my face

. . . . ╰──╮Zeff's Pov╭──╯ . . . .

"What the hell was that..." 'Since when did kanji get such a monstrous power? It's radiating off of him like a fierce fire.' sigh "Are you the Sanji I know?" I whispered leaving my shocked state doing what I was doing.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

. . . . ╰──╮Zoro's Pov╭──╯ . . . .

"--y. -ak- -p. Wake up!" "huh, what's up? Why'd you wake me?" I blinked looking around to see everything calm. The man sighs "we made it near the village you wanted to go to. We're about to head our separate ways. We'll be there around the next 2 days in the afternoon at our pace."

"That's good. Thanks." I said doing a small bow out of appreciation. 'Luffy, Sanji, and everyone else. This time, this time I swear I'll protect you all. I will get stronger

。°。°。°。°。°Two days later。°。°。°。°。°。

"we're here. This is where we depart ways," he said stopping in front of the entrance "Goodbye, I wish you luck on your journey" " You too" and with that, we went our separate ways; him to continue travelling and I to the Dojo

I walk through the town market going the path to the dojo. 'I miss my swords... Feels weird without them. Other than that I won't be able to drink sake for a long while.' Sighing I continue with the help of the locals.

"Gotta make sure I don't act weird around Kuina. She may find out before I go out to sea and that may cause problems." I continued walking mumbling to myself till I bumped into someone.

"oh sorry. I didn't see you" "No problem." I assured while looking at him 'he's wearing the dojo uniform...'
"Say, can you help me? I'm looking for the dojo."

" uh if you want the dojo you have to go the opposite direction you were heading... Let's go together! I can even introduce you to Master." I nodded and indicated that he led the way. "All alright let's go"

(A/n: the encounter between Zoro and the dojo may be different from anime so I apologize for that.)

。°。°。°。°。°A few minutes later。°。°。°。°。°。

Sitting down in front of the master, I bow and, "Teach me the ways of the sword!" "And why should I?" "They're are people I have to protect," I said taking a glance at Kuina who stood silently behind but wanted to say something.

"... If you want to learn the way of the sword then prove to me that you have the strength to. You'll fight kuina. The best here and my daughter."

"Bring it on!" Not minutes later the middle of the room was clear with everyone but kuina in the middle. "I can use as many swords as I want?" "Go ahead" the master approved.

I took three swords in my mouth and both hands making a total of nine." when you ready let's begin." I quickly took my stance and waited for the start signal. "BEGIN!"