.・゜゜・Chapter 4: A Story Half Told・゜゜・.

Content/guide:

"Luffy" - talking

'Luffy' - Thinking

Luffy - More than one person talking/thinking or shouting/mad (May change this)

Luffy - To be revealed

{Luffy} - Voice of all things/ the world

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

. . . . ╰──╮Luffy's Pov╭──╯ . . . .

I run down to the docks having finished helping Makino with cleaning and opening the bar. I passed the villagers yelling various greetings to each other and back.

Reaching the shore I stand at the edge of the water staring at the distance. "Why do you go for a swim Luffy?" I looked in the direction of the voice seeing it was one of the fishermen.

"I can't" "Huh? Are you not well? Maybe you should wait inside." ' oh yeah, I've not eaten my devil fruit yet. I should still be able to swim. Do I even remember how to swim?'

"Luffy?" I snapped out of thinking burning a fuse in my head. "Im good shishishishishi." "Well if you say so" I sit down and start eating the meat Makino packed for me.

。°。°。°。°。° few hours later。°。°。°。°。°。

. . . . ╰──╮Shank's Pov ╭──╯ . . . .

"Island up ahead!" One of the crew shouted from the crow nest "Alright men get ready to dock and party!" I ordered followed by cheers. "Hey captain, I think I see Luffy there on the dock. Seems pretty excited as well."

"Ah! We finally get to see Little Anchor. I wonder what he's up to?" I said as Yassop gave me the binoculars to see Luffy. He was jumping up and down, waving with a smile brighter than the sun.

Once we got closer to the island -you could hear his hellos and excitement-, a sudden wave of haki was felt "Shanks, this is bad, the newbies are dropping one by one." Benn, my right-hand man, said glaring at the island.

"Let me see who it is for ... No way..." I stumble back in evident shock "Who is it?" Lucky Roux asked growing more concerned. "It's, it's anchor! Luffy is the one with the overwhelming Haki!"

"Whaaaaaaaat!? How could it be? him?" Everybody who was still up shouted in disbelief. "I know but who else could it be? No marines are here and we made sure of that every time we came here. He's the only one I know of with potential on the island."

Groans we heard as they had no choice but to agree. "But the question remains should we mention it or leave it be?" "Guess we'll have to wait and find out... We're about to dock so get ready and act normal. We don't want to worry about the village now, do we?

" RIGHT/ROGER!" The crew complied and did as told waking up the sleeping part of the crew, docking the ship, and de-bording.

. . . . ╰──╮Luffy's Pov ╭──╯ . . . .

"You're here! You're finally here!" "What? Did you really miss us that much?" Shank said giggling, sticking his tongue out. "No." laughs erupted from the crew making me more grumpy.

The only saving grace is Benn. "Now, now, we shouldn't tease him like this. Let's go to the bar and have fun." " yeah! I wanna hear all about your adventures" I said smiling even more grabbing their hands and pulling them to the bar.

"Makino where here!" I said pushing the door open and seeing Makino wiping the counters "Welcome back you guys. The usual?" "You Know It!"

。°。°。°。°。°。Later in the night。°。°。°。°。°