~*~{Chapter Six}~*~

Alucard: 

The little heart to heart I had with Anderson made me realize that it wasn't just my powers getting weakened by the ocean. Bit by bit, the longer I stayed down here, the more human I was becoming. I could feel my powers starting to dwindle. Last night I had all of my skillset, and now I was down to maybe 85% of my true power, and with that, comes freedom from the Hellsing Company. I plan on telling Anderson later on after we get done talking to Andrew. We go to Andrew, where he said he would be, and to say I was shocked that it was a strip club made me chuckle, given how red Anderson's face was.

" My my, draga meu, what a red face you have. I can hear your blood boiling under your skin. I can practically taste it." 

" Shut up, dràgon mo ghràidh. Can you see my Dad?" 

" Yeah, he's over by the stage. Let's make our way down." 

I adjust my clothing, not quite used to the style of the times, and the dress shirts felt starchy. Mine was a red shirt with a black leather jacket, while Anderson got a outfit no doubt bought and paid for by Andrew. It was a really nice silk shirt of a cool blue, the dress jacket was a white with gold silk lining and matching buttons, even his jeans were a nice pair. He looked...sexy. We go and sit next to him, the joy on his face slightly falling when he saw me. 

" Oh, gentlemen, welcome. Feeling better after getting a few hours sleep?" 

" I am. Now, about business." 

" Right, that mess. Tell you what, you go talk to Tenenbaum."

"Who is this Tenenbaum? You've mentioned her before, but never explained why we should." I Asked curious about the kind of people that Ryan worked with.

"She is a brilliant woman, amazing unorthodox Jewish scientist, she was a prodigy in fact. So smart, even at a young age that when her intelligence was seen in The Camps, the doctor in charge decided to... shall we say give her a chance and use her as a lab assistant. Largely responsible for the Little sisters she is the one you need to talk to if you wish to take over."

Unorthodox Jewish? Camps? Ryan had a fucking Nazi working on small children, not just any Nazi, but one who betrayed her own people, and became one of their tormenters. I didn't spend years fighting the damned monsters to end up working with them.

"A Nazi? Really, Ryan?! You put a Nazi in charge of caring for children! I should kill you right now!" I yelled, 

My eyes turning crimson with rage as my teeth slowly grew into fangs, I went to pull out the gun I had been given and put an end to him right here. Not that anyone could notice in the loudness of the club but all the shadows in the room were disappearing and joining my own. If it wasn't for Anderson putting a hand on my hand, I would have.

"Victor, you must understand, when I built this city, I built it with the understanding that anything that happened on the surface no longer exists."

"One of your many mistakes, I'm sure I'll need to fix. Where can we find this Tenenbaum?" Anderson asked.

 I could see he didn't like it either, however when in Rome, do as the Roman's do, and if there was one thing he knew how to do, it was blend in with those around him. Andrew pointed to the area we needed to go to, and with a very forceful tug on my arm, we left to go speak to the traitorous jew.

" Either in her lab in Fontaine futuristics or in her apartment in Mercury Suite." he replied with an acidic undertone. "I can have Sullivan guide you if needed."

"We can find her on our own you slug." I hissed at him.

 As my barbs went the insult of 'slug' may not seem that good, but given his success entirely hinged on a Sea slug it seemed appropriate to turn it on him. I could see the insult resonated with a man of his intelligence, to turn his most successful business venture into something negative really hit him harder than he tried to let his face show.

"Indeed, do take care not to get into too much trouble."

Me and Anderson walked away, and when we were out of ear shot, well, ear shot for a normal human at least, I heard Ryan turn to Sullivan.

"Victor is a problem, I know you have some of these so call Splicers on your payroll to deal with the problems you don't want linked back to us. See to it that they deal with him but leave my son alone."

" And what if he proves to be too much for them?" 

" Well...I guess he'll learn just how it truly feels to sleep with the fishes in the old fashioned sense."