~*~{Chapter One}~*~

Alucard: 

Once we land in Rapture proper, the first thing I need is food and a place to sleep. I shift back into my preferred male form, and feel myself get sick again. I only did this because it was an order, nothing less and nothing more. We get out moments later, and Anderson looked...right at home, the look of wonderment on his face told me he liked what he saw and wanted more like a little kid in a sweets shop. 

" Hey, Anderson, don't run off. I need food and sleep, and I recommend the same for you." 

" Yeah...no, you're right. Food and rest. We should ask for directions."

" Smart. Those two seem to know something." 

I point to a desk or two with a pair of ladies at it, and so we go over and get a few giggles. 

" Welcome to Rapture. What are your skills?" 

" I'm a pianist." 

" Lovely, and for you, sir?" 

" Oh, um, I sing and compose music for this one to play. We're a team." 

" Oh lovely! Cohen will love the fresh blood! Now, I need names." 

" I am Sashka Anderson and this is Victor Swan." 

" Lovely, now, here are a pair of passes for you to go rest at the hotel just around the corner, where a bar and a bit of food is waiting for you. Welcome, gentlemen to Rapture, and I hope to hear you two preform!" 

We leave, and once in the hotel room, Anderson turns to me and scowls.

" I can't compose and I'm shit at singing! I'm Russian and Scottish! The dialects don't do well when put to music!" 

" Easy, it's not hard to learn. I'll write the pieces and the lyrics, you just practice your singing. After you watch me do it a few times, you'll be fine. It's easy." 

" Right...ok, so now what?" 

" We play the part of a Russian and a Scotsman in a new city with no laws or rules. Just rest, eat something, and take it easy. I'm napping as best I can with no native soil and no coffin." 

" Right...you're possibly the only vampire here in the whole city...that has to, pardon the pun, bite." 

" Da, it does, now go eat. I'll be starved when I wake up and I'll need extra blood to survive down here." 

" I'll bring you a whore to drain too. Doubt she'll be missed." 

" Yummy, two for one special, my favorite." 

" Don't make it weird." 

" You, sir, are a bore." 

" And I worry if we'll make it a week in this hellhole. Now, sleep and lay low." 

" Fine, I'll sleep. I hope you pull the stick out of your ass." 

I get the bird as he leaves to go eat, my body settling in on the shitty mattress as I pass out from exhaustion and lack of food. 

Anderson: 

I leave the vampire to sleep, knowing full well he needed it. I look over the food vouchers and see they were for a place I saw across the way. I go over and sit at a empty booth, the waiter comes over and smiles. 

" Welcome to Rapture. Here, our best dish, and a complimentary Adam shot for you." 

I look at the literal silver platter they presented to me. On it sat a damned needle and a bottle of some glowing red shit, the bottle was caught as if it were some goddess. I looked at the tray my eyes glazing over, my body shaking. I reached deep into my pocket, where I'd stashed my rosary and clung to as if it was the only thing keeping me alive. I had no clue what debauchery they allowed down here, but my faith would steer me true.

" Thanks, here's a voucher." I almost hissed pushing the 'Adam' shot away so fast it almost fell off the table. The waiter seemed a touch insulted by my refusal of the shit, but I couldn't give a damn less.

" Perfect. Now, where will you be needing housing in?" 

" Well, me and my roommate are artist so, I guess to shack up with them." 

" Ah, you'll be heading over to Fort Frolic where Sander Cohen runs the show. I can let him know you're on your way down tomorrow, I know he's going to want to personally venerate you."

" I actually had a question for you, lad. Where could I find A Miss DeWitt?" 

" Miss DeWitt Lives over with Andrew Ryan. She's his personal assistant." 

" I see. Well, can you let her know that her sister sends regards, and wanted to check up on her." 

" I see. Anything else, sir?" 

" No, all good here, bub." 

" One thing, in case she asks, Who are you and your partner?" 

" Sashka Anderson and Victor Swan."

The guy leaves and as I eat, I feel myself get sleepy, so I go back to the room and pass out on the other bed in the room. 

I wake up in a room with a bag over my head and a migraine from hell.

" I don't wanna know who they are, Mr. Ryan. These men are a joke! My sister is just a concerned woman." 

" I understand, Miss DeWitt. I know of your origins and how you came here to thrive. I won't send you back." 

" Mr. Ryan, they're awake." 

I feel the bag get ripped off and I feel my eyes burn from the bright lights. I see Miss DeWitt, as well as a man called Andrew Ryan, and I feel my body go cold. I knew him, I knew this man, I know him very well. 

" Hello, Father. Pleasure to finally meet you, asshole!" 

" Father? I'm not your father, boy!" 

" Yes you are! Don't believe me, check my wallet. I have your picture in there along with my mothers! I was orphaned 30 years ago by my father, a Russian man who dropped me off because, and I quote-' I have very big plans and I can't have them hindered by a bastard.' How sentimental of you to at the least give me my name!" 

" What is your name, boy?" 

" Sashka Rijah Anderson!" 

The old man paused and walked over, gave me a good look over, and it was there, in our eyes meeting he finally sees it. 

" Sashka...my son...You are my son...I remember your mother...I was young, and she was too. She had you and left you on my door because she was a whore who refused to raise you. I had just started my plans for Rapture, and when I saw her home of Columbia as the cult it was, I knew you'd be better off at an orphanage. I can tell I made a good call given how big you got." 

" So who is my mother, since you seem so chatty?" 

" Her name was Elizabeth. Elizabeth Comstock."