Chapter no.124 ANBU Gear

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

The three usual ANBU were waiting for him at the start of the Warmer, their rendezvous point. Cat was examining the sharpness of her blade, Dog her fingers, and Tiger was standing straight, the perfect picture of bored professionalism.

"Hello!" The blond greeted with enthusiasm, making all three ANBU nod in acknowledgment of his presence."Hello, Initiate."

Naruto positively beamed and he did not care one bit it was hidden behind the blank face of a porcelain mask. He was pretty certain his pride and joy were radiating with enough power that the other three could feel it on their skin anyway.

"Your basic training is considered enough but it's far from over. Basic training is never over. A genin with good foundations can topple a Kage with shaky ones. The reason it never happens is that no Kage has shaky basics. Understood?" Tiger asked in a threatening variation of his monotone.

"Hai, sensei!"

"Good. Now that we whipped you in shape, we can start to expand," the man started again.

"Dog will teach you tracking, field emergency, and will keep working on chakra control. Cat will keep working on kenjutsu but you'll add shurikenjutsu to that. I will still drill taijutsu and physical conditioning in general but we will also start on your ninjutsu. We will all work with you on sign language and planning. Questions?" The male ANBU delivered in unchanging voice.

"What about missions?"

"We will do all that during our missions. Today, you will leave a clone to prepare your pack while you run the Warmer one last time before we go. Start!"

Naruto saluted. "Hai, sergeant." And with a quick hand-sign, a shout of "shadow clone no jutsu", and a puff of smoke, a replica of Naruto stood next to the original.

"Pack for a standard, month-long outing. Dog will lead you to the armory and explain it to you."

...

The Dog masked ANBU and the clone departed, leaving Naruto with Cat and Tiger. Both operators looked intently at the blond boy as he started a quick warm-up routine. A few minutes later, the blond sat in a lotus position and focused on the inner flow of his chakra.

Since his breakthrough and the work on the release of chakra burst and trying to control it, the maelstrom of his life energy had become much more focused. It was still wild and chaotic but there was a direction to the unstoppable rush now, some kind of general idea of where it was going. It was not simply a chaotic, savage mass of energy anymore. Now it was a chaotic, reluctant mass of energy and it made harnessing it much easier.

Naruto doubted it would ever be a calm river and frankly he was not sure he wanted that. It would be too boring, he had definitely too much fun riding the foaming waterfall crashing in his coils, chakra control be damned.

Even with the passive skill Tenketsus Release, it took a minute for the skill to automatically switch three hundred and sixty-one tenketsus open.

Naruto figured if he increased the level of the skill, the time would be cut short.

Chakra blasted outward as Naruto opened the vents of his circulatory coils. The blond quickly cut the flow in order not to fall prey to exhaustion again and stood up at attention. He felt a strange, if not unwelcome, surge of pride and eagerness when Tiger nodded.