Chapter no.14 Naruto vs Sasuke

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord :

https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB

••••••••••••••••••

The matches were wrapping up.

Shino had just beaten Kiba, and Choji took down a civilian student.

That left just me and that teme, Sasuke. "The last match will be between Sasuke and Naruto, please step onto the field," Iruka announced, and I couldn't help but groan.

"Great, I'm up against the strongest in this class and I can't even use explosive seals," I muttered to myself, glaring at Sasuke's indifferent expression.

I wondered how that cool facade of his would crack if he had to face off against my explosive seals.

I paused for a moment, stretching my tongue against my teeth in annoyance, then reluctantly stepped up to the dirt field.

The afternoon sun was blazing, and I could feel my palms beginning to sweat.

[ World Quest Alert ]

[ Quest: Overcoming a Mountain ]

[ Objective: Defeat Sasuke Uchiha in a spar ]

[ Rewards: ? ]

[ Failure: 20 Exp ]

[ Action Required: Acceptance or Declination of Quest ]

Why am I so nervous just because Sasuke is stronger?

So what?

I've faced opponents like the rat spearman and the rat king, who were stronger than me, and I beat them.

I'll beat Sasuke too.

With a burst of resolve, I formed a half ram hand sign, my pointer and middle fingers pointing up while my thumb held down the other two fingers—a gesture signaling my readiness for a duel. Sasuke mirrored my gesture.

"Hajime!" Iruka's voice rang out, signaling the start of the match.

I watched Sasuke assume the famous Uchiha stance: he leaned forward on his right foot, his left foot stepping back, his right hand poised forward.

I knew this stance well from watching countless mock battles.

It was crafted to counter an opponent’s moves, a technique I hadn't fully figured out yet.

Maybe it involved the Sharingan, but honestly, I didn’t care.

Instead, I adopted the Swirling Kata stance, moving fluidly in a spiral.

My body was relaxed yet alert, palms open and facing outward as I stepped lightly, ready to deflect and redirect.

I could see the flicker of surprise in the eyes around us, quickly dismissed by most—probably thinking I was just joking around. Ignoring their skepticism, I focused on Sasuke, whose indifferent gaze was fixed on me, calculating.

It was an interesting matchup: his style was all about countering, while mine was about evasion.

Minutes ticked by as I maintained my swirling movements.

Clearly growing impatient, Sasuke charged forward abruptly.

He feigned a jab towards my head, but quickly pulled back his fist, aiming an elbow strike at the side of my guard instead. Reacting instantly, I dipped my torso and shifted my weight to my back leg, narrowly avoiding the blow.