001

If you told Evelyn that she would be helping to heal a boy in the infirmary, she would politely decline this as she isn't a healer at all.

But she is, standing over a sleeping boy with Annabeth.

"He looks...nice?" Evelyn whispered, not wanting to wake the boy.

Annabeth rolled her eyes, "That's all you can say?"

"Well, he drools in his sleep," Evelyn replied, amused as she looked over the boy.

Annabeth went to respond when the boy started to stir, his eyes opening, yet it was clear he was only half awake as he tried to see his surroundings, noting the two girls watching him.

"You drool in your sleep," Evelyn said, with a small giggle. "Close your eyes, and go back to sleep," Evelyn coaxed the boy with charmspeak as he knocked out once more.

"Do you think it's him?" Annabeth asked. Evelyn shook her head, "I don't know. We'll have to see once he wakes up." She said as Annabeth and Evelyn walked out of the infirmary.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Evelyn made her way to the Big House when she saw Grover on the steps, "Hey Groovy!" She waved and made her way over to him.

"Where's Chiron?" Evelyn asked. "He's with Percy, taking with him." Grover responded.

Evelyn had a confused expression, "Percy?" She did not know who he was.

"Percy Jackson, the one who killed the minotaur? The one you helped to heal?" Grover said.

"Oh him, Annabeth's been nagging me about him potentially being the one."

"Yeah maybe, but we shouldn't push it onto him for now. He just lost his mother...and I couldn't do anything." Grover said as he looked down. He was remembering his last protectee, Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus.

Evelyn sighed, "Grover, this isn't your fault. Just like how it wasn't your fault with Thalia."

Before Grover could respond, they heard Chiron's voice call out to the girl. "Ah, Evelyn, this is Percy Jackson." Chiron gestured to Percy, "And Percy, this is Evelyn Nolan, daughter of Aphrodite. She took care of you in the infirmary."

Evelyn gave Percy a small yet soft smile, "It's nice to meet you." Percy smiled back, charmed  by the girl in front of him.

"Evelyn, could you go give Luke a heads-up on Percy's arrival? He will be unpacking his stuff there soon." Chiron asked 

Evelyn nodded, "Of course."

She turned to Grover and spoke in a low voice, "Remember what I said." Then she turned to Percy, "See you around." she said as she walked off.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Camp Halfblood was always Evelyn's home. It has been since she arrived at 8 years old and was claimed as a child of Aphrodite two weeks later.

Evelyn quickly learned about the downsides of being Aphrodite's child as nearly everyone overlooked her fighting ability. This only sparked Evelyn's ambition to become strong and it was the best thing she had ever put her mind to.

Evelyn always had sharp eyes so when she first started with a bow, she built up the talent for it. This had caught her mother's eye, and as a gift for her 10th birthday, Aphrodite had given Evelyn a bow, named Anemone. In its dormant form, it's a gold ring, shaped like a flower. 

However, pulling on one of its petals turns into a bow ridden with small flowers. When Evelyn used it for the first time, she was worried she wouldn't have any arrows but her troubles soon went away as a quiver of arrows was automatically slung on her shoulders.