chapter 1

Chapter 1

There is a school filled with wonders and magic. Where fairy tales creatures are real and everything that you knew growing up is real and kept in a book we know that's real. You want to know how I know because I am one of the protectors. Protectors of the brothers Grimm.

Ring school bell

Every 50 years a guardian is born. It is passed down through generations and from the very first generation. Before guardians there were the brothers Grimm they protected fairy tale creatures and then when they could not anymore, they chose four houses and bestowed special gifts unto them. The Lopez house they can control water and sense traps, the Henderson house can control fire and can only tell the truth and see when a person is lying, the Graham house can control earth and can see location of magical artifacts and the Davis house can control wind and only person can read the old text in the Grimm war and map. Together they are powerful but divided they are nothing. They keep the balance between good and evil. But there is a dark cloud hanging over them so they design a school to keep them safe, graded by magical artifacts and kept them safe. Then whenever the guardian reaches a certain age they attend this school to master their powers more to protect the world from the evil entity will stop at nothing to get the brothers Grimm and take over the world. And now a new generation of students have entered this school where their parent's once went. Into the house called skull and bones.