Ninja Training

Previously:
Lloyd!" Someone yells bursting through the door.

Lloyd and I yelp sitting up in the bed. A grey haired woman stands at the door. Her hands resting on her hips. A glare prominent in her hazel eyes. Whether it's direct at him or me I don't know.

"Mom?!" Lloyd shrieks.

I look over at him mortified. 'Why do I keep meeting your family like this!?!?'

Raila Pov:
"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon! I have been looking for you all Morning!" The woman, Lloyds mother, scolds. "And when I find you, your in the new girls bed?!?"

I shrink down, avoiding eye contact. I can feel how tense Lloyd is beside me.

"Mom.. t-this, uhh, this isn't what it looks like, I just fell asleep!"

Feeling bad for the blond I finally speak up. "I asked him to stay."

The Women's glare turns to me and softens. She sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose. Her gaze then turns back to Lloyd. "Just hurry up and get to training, I'll look after her."

I gulp as Lloyd nods. I watch as he scurries out of the room. Then I turn back to Lloyd's mom whose gaze has returned to me.

"Now, what's your name dear?" She asks, her once bold voice, now gentle.

"Raila."

"Oh so your Raila! I'm Misako, Lloyd's Mother!" She smiles warmly at me. "I bet your hungry, come let's get some food in you." On cue, my stomach rumbles.

I stand and she leads me away from my room and into the kitchen once again. "You both slept for most of the morning, so you missed breakfast. I hope noodles are ok?"

I nod and she sets a bowl in front of me.

~💜•💚~

After lunch Misako led me to where the Ninja were training. Garmadon was walking around as the ninja sparred. They were all talking about something, but by the time I got close enough to hear they stoped.

I found Lloyd's gaze as he fought with Cole. I had never really seen Lloyd Fight, but this wasn't what I was expecting. His movements were silent and swift. I found myself staring my mouth open slightly in admiration. The Blond smirked and jumped over Cole before sending him to the ground.

"Lloyd, perhaps your girlfriend should train with you. Seeing as you have already defeated your opponent." Garmadon snickered.

Both our faces turned a deep red. The Ninja all started giggling at us. After a quick glare at his father, Lloyd turned to me. I gulped but stood walking over to him. His gaze softened as I approached.

"Ready?" Lloyd asked getting in a defensive stance.

I sighed, my nerves skyrocketing. Lloyd took that as my answer and shot forward. In a matter of seconds I was on the floor. Lloyd standing above me with a boyish grin.

"That's enough for today." Garmadon voiced.

The Ninja all waved to me and left the room. I looked back up at Lloyd, whose grin disappeared.

"Lloyd?"

"Huh, oh sorry!" He offered his hand to help me stand. "I was just thinking, you could use some training."

"Really? What gave you that idea?" I teased.

He rolled his green eyes. I looked down to see our hands still locked together. My face started to heat up so I went to pull it away. Lloyd's grip only tightened. I looked back up to see his eyes latched with mine.

"Let me train you." His voice was even. "I don't want you to be defenseless if I'm not around."

I nodded. Not trusting my own voice. Lloyd smiled before leaning forward. His lips met my forehead for a brief moment. Then he walked past me and out of the room.

My body remained frozen where it was. 'Did he? Was that?'

"What in the FSM!" I breathed finally coming out of the Lloyd induced coma.

~•~

An: I know, I'm sorry for the short page. But I did give you some extra Lloyd fluff.....
Wc: 617
Love y'all! 💚
K out!