Chapter Four

Stefan's POV

Some one was in heat, I could smell it. The scent was mingled with a male's, and I soon recongnized it. Damien. That meant...

"Would you stop it?" Raven huffed as Damien wrappaed his arm around her waist. Her kepting giving everyone around him glairs as they passed, while giving her a longing glace. No male could resist wanting to sate a female's heat. A painful expression crossed her face. I saw it before she quickly hid it from Damien.

That means she won't mate him. Why not? Were they truely not mates?

Raven's POV

Pain erupted around my midsection. I quickly covered it with a smile. From the corner of my eye, I saw Stefan staring at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. Childish, I know, but still. His chuckle found me, then he turned and walked away. The pain hit me again, and this time Damien noticed it.

"Why won't you let me help you? Beta said you might end up in pain..." I shurgged.

"I don't want my hormoans to control what we do. Besides, it was a little embressing when your mom gave you those condoms..." He laughed. I smacked his chest. "Not funny."

--

All day during school, pain kept hitting me. All the scents of the other females made me want to hurry and completely mate with Damien. We reached his- our home, and we were alone. I headed up stairs as he went to the kitchen. I needed a shower. The hot water seared my body, and when I finally stepped from the shower, the bathroom was filled with steam.

Wrapping a towel around my naked body, I stepped into Damien's room; then froze. Damien was glued to the floor where he stood. His nose flared as he took in my fresh scent. I knew his inner wolf was howling with want.

'Lose the towel!' my inner wolf yelled. I stepped up to Damien wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He snapped out of his trance, pulling me harder against his body.

"You're good at goating me," he whispered against the apex of my neck. His tongue ran over my mark, and I forced us onto the bed. In seconds he flipped us over. I growled, the heat screaming for it already. I yanked at his shirt, whinning. I wanted it gone. He tugged it off.

Damien's hands traced up my arms as he nestled him self between my knees. His hands gripped the towel, then gently pulled it open. His body stilled as he gazed down at me. I shivered as he ran a finger down the middle of my body.

"Damien," I whispered, feeling my inner wolf speak with me, "mate me, please." His lips came down hard on mine, kissing me passionatly. We let our wolves take over, and everything became animalistic. This wasn't a mating of humans, but that of werewolves. Before we completeled, he paused, and pulled away.

I whinned, and possibly whimpered. He shook his head, dug in the drawer, producing a condom. On, right. I mentally smacked my inner wolf for letting me forget. We didn't want any pups quiet yet. He climbed onto the bed, and restarted everything. My body was craving everything from him. My inner wolf was excited.

She caused me to growl, and his inner wolf responded by nipping at his mark on me. My back arched, causing our now naked bodies to press harder into each other. He sucked a breath.

"Are you ready for this?" I breathed, his member positioned for entrence. I bit my lip and nodded. He pushed forward quickly, then paused, his gaze snapping down to my eyes. I had almost bitten through my lip from the flash of pain, but it was gone now. I leaned up and kissed him. That's all it took.

Our mating had begun.

--

Damien's POV

Her body now laid completely relaxed against mine as we laid there. It had been hours since we had mated, but I knew the both of us were tired. The first mating connected us in ways no one understood, which takes all of the inner wolf (who we draw our power from) energy we live off of.

"Damien, I love you." Her eyes shot up and met mine. I smirked.

"And I love you." She sighed, nodded, then laid her head back down.

"Why aren't your parents home?" I sighed.

"Because they must figure you've been holding back while they are around; expessially now that you let loose while they were gone." She sighed again and sat up, only to reposition her self on my chest.

"How many times is my heat gonna take over like that?" she asked. I shurgged.

"Depends on how sated you become. It might be a little over 24 hours before your in pain again," I said. "My mother said the heat can last for a week." She groaned. I chuckled. That's only three more days."

"I don't care! I shouldn't be craving your," she waved a hand at my man-hood," nor should I have this overwhelming urge to tackle you and demand you take me!" Her little rant caused me to laugh.

"Done?" He laid her head down on my chest again, almost like deflaiting.

"Yes." I chuckled, and kissed her forehead.

--

Stefan's POV

The scent of her heat wasn't as strong, and her aura was strong. That meant they had mated. I growled as I strode into the class. The class we shared. Her head snapped up, and she flintched at the sight of me. I growled again, but not at her. At my self. It was me who had cause her to hate me... and fear me. I sat two desks away, closed my eyes, and inhalded deeply.

"Okay class," the teacher said, "we will be talking about old myths passed down. The one were going to be focusing in on today is the she-wolf with two mates. She is rumured to lead us through a tough time of fighting and killing. Anyone know of this myth?" Normally I would have made a smart remark, but I was stunned.

Everyone now knew Raven was mated with Damien, but she was almost MY mate. The she-wolf with two mates... my hand shot up.

"Yes, Stefan?"

"Has their ever been a she wolf like that born?" I demanded. She frowned.

"Not so far, no. Elder wolves speak of the visions they have of her. They say her fur is white with grey under coloring." Did Raven just stiffen?

"What's the point of having two mates?" I asked.

"Well, they say it's to bare one children, while the other is what the Elders call her 'enforcer'. In the time of war, it's best to have someone who will listen to everyword you say, every command."

"How do you know if the male is her enforcer?" The teacher frowned.

"I believe the Elders say that when she bites him, it leaves a uniqe mark. She will know the second she sees it," the teacher explained. I nodded, looking at Raven. She jumped at the feeling of my gaze, and looked back at me. I was extreamly certain she was the she-wolf in the myths.