Chapter 14

Stefan's POV

I was not happy with Sofia. And I knew she would tell.

"Stefan-"

"I just don't understand why you never told anyone," I muttered. She sighed.

"I am sorry. I just did not want to be burden for anyone. Okay? I take care of my self." Dammit, she had me there. She had always taken care of her self. I reached out and gentyly placed my hand on her bandage.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry for getting angry." She smiled softly and shook her head.

"It's okay. I know you just care." She kissing me and we lasped into silence. My bed was nice and warm, but my tummy rumbled. She chuckled. "Hungry?" I nodded sheepishly. "Come on." Since we were alone, she didn't pull her shirt back on... and as I saw her wince as she sat up, I figured it was also because she was in pain.

We headed down the kitchen and she began to make me some eggs.

"You going to eat, too?"

"Mhmm." I sat at the island on a stool and watched her move as she cooked. When she would twist her body, even slightly, I could see her wince.

"Hon, if your in that much pain, let me-"

"No, no, I am going to cook." I sighed and she chuckled. "Just relax." Another sigh pushed from me as I herd people walk up the front stairs. There was a knock at the door. I stood and answered the door. A male stood there. He looked a lot like Sofia.

"Can I help you?"

"I've been told I can find Sofia here."

"Teegan!" Sofia flew past me, and threw her arms around the stranger's neck. She pulled back, took my hand, and grinned. "Stefan, this is my brother."

--

Teegan's POV

My eyes latched onto their entertwined fingers.

"Teegan, this is my mate, Stefan." That would explain it. My sister found her mate while I had been gone. I stuck my hand out. He took it and shook it. "What are you going back? I thought you were going to search for Mom?" I sighed.

"All I found was rumurs of her death, but nothing else. I went all over the U.S. Nothing." Her face pinched up as I could tell she held back her tears. We had been missing our mother since the day she was taken from another pack. Our father had died from being heart broken (yes, it can happen, but only to a mated pair of werewolves).

Stefan looked down at her, carressed her face in his hands, and kissed her forehead. And that was when I noticed she wore no shirt... but her mid section was wrapped in a bandage. She saw my gaze and sighed.

"Stefan, your food is ready and on the island. Teegan, theres enough left on the stove for you to eat, too." She turned and walked away.

--

Hours had passed since I had arrived back. Sofia had decided to come back to our old home with me, leaving Stefan since they mated. She slept peacefully in my arms, even after Stefan had hander her off to me. As I stepped onto the porch, I murmurered her name, waking her.

"Are we here?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I set her down and unlocked the door. I pushed the door open and let her in first."

--

Sofia's POV

The house smelt like dust, but that didn't surprise me. Neither of us had returned here since our father passed away. Teegan flicked on the light. I sighed. Nothing had changed. Teegan followed me as I slowly walked upstairs. All the bed room doors were closed. I pasued at the first door. It was our parents room.

Teegan placed his hands on my shoulder and pushed me forward. Our rooms were beside each other. We went to our doors, and opened them at the same time. My walls were still painted dark  blue, as was my favorite color. My bed, which was an ocean green, was still unmade. I had never liked making my bed.

My room was tidy, but that was usually rare. I used to only clean my room to go out and do things around town... I sat on my bed and tears cames. Both my parents were dead. But, I did have Stefan and Teegan.

'Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt,' my inner wolf murmured. I nodded in agreement. I wipped the tears away and forced them back. Teegan paused in my door way.

"Sofia, your mate... I think you two should move in here," he said, "cause it must be annoying for his parents to be there all the time." I frowned.

"What about you?" He shurgged.

"I'll visit, but I am happier when wolf. Being human just makes me hurt." I stood and hugged him.

"I know, but-" He kissed my forehead.

"Relax. I'll clean this place up for you guys, and you can make it your own." I frowned again. This would be a good place to stay, and my parents had this place paid off for the rest of our lives.

"Are you sure?" He nodded.

"Go on, go spend tonight with your mate." I smiled and leapt out my window, landing on four paws. My howl cut through the air as I ran. His return howl sounded within minutes. We meet half way. Our snouts meet, and we rubbed sides. This is where I wanted to me, with him. What ever else was going to happen had to wait.

--

Stefan's POV

She slept peacefully in my arms as I headed into town. A light howl rang out, and I paused. The same howl rang out, and that time, I recognized it. Damien's howl. I changed course from my parent's to Damien and Raven's. It didn't take me long. Sitting around on their porch were several people.

Donnie opened his mouth to speak before I could ask.

"She's gone into labor. Damien says she was in the bath tub, and he doesn't want to remove her-" He was cut off by painful screams. I winced in my own pain. That woke Sofia.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"Raven's. She's having the baby." She nodded and I set her on her feet. After thanking Donnie, we headed in. Damien suddenly stood at the top of the stairs, growling. When Sofia returned his growl, he sighed.

"Sorry guys."

"No problem," she answered easily. "Now let me through." I followed her up, but didn't follow her into the bathroom. I clasped Damien on the shoulder. He shared a look. Yeah, we had become enimies at one point in time, but right now, we were best friends again.

Another painful scream broke lose. I hissed in pain, but Damien dropped to his knees. I crouched down, then helped him stand. I lead him into their bed room and sat him on the bed, then placed my ass next to his. As the minutes dragged on, Raven's painful screams came quicker. And just when I thought Damien and I weren't going to survive another scream, hers stopped.

But a new scream rang out. A tiny wail. Damien and I flew to our feet. The child was born!

=======================

A/N:

please dont hate me for the cliff hanger, or for taking so long. My camputer was down for awhile, and now I gotta find everything all over again >.<

but oh well. I have uploaded, and that should please you guys.

I really hope nothing else happens with my laptop, and next upload should be soon

Please comment! TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU THINK SO FAR!!

-Stormy