Chapter Six

Damien's POV

Raven sighed as she sat back. By the time we returned home, the heat had kicked in, filling her with pain. I had to carry her in. My mother tried to speak with me, but I gave her a look that silenced her, and took to my room, where I made sure she was as sated as could be. Tonight she could not afford to be distracted in any way.

"Damien?"

"Hmm?"

"Does this now situation make you not love me as much?" I flew up and pinned her down with my gaze.

"What on Earth are you talking about?"

"Stefan..." she trailed off.

"What about him?" I managed through my teeth. I hated him. He was the other half of this coin. I was very glad to find out he was her enforcer, nothing more.

"The Elder said for him to gain the powers of my Enforcer, and for me to gain my true Alpha powers, I have to bite him and mark him," she murmured. I tensed, and she sighed again. "That's what I was talking about." She began to pull away from me. I quickly ran my finger over my mark on her shoulder, and sucked in a breath; pausing.

"Raven, nothing could make me not love you. You are my mate, my other half. I love you with every part of my being, never doubt that." She threw herself at me. I caught her and hugged her tight.

"I love you, Damien Senti."

--

Raven's POV

Sharron was quiet after we explained everything. Beta took a deep, shaky breath.

"You do realize he will not go easy on you." I nodded.

"Good. Now I can pay him back. He treated me like an outcast, making my life hell; unless I was here. It's time I turned everything around on him," I said. Beta nodded, stroaking his chin.

"You might not be abel to spear his life," Sharron said softly. "I don't think he would take kindly to being beaten. I know my mate wouldn't, and he's just Beta." She patted his leg to show she didn't mean any disrespect. I took a deep breath.

"Both of you do realize what my vicotry means for Damien, right?" Both of them paused, frowning deeply. "I will become Alpha, and he's my mate. He will also be Alpha." A knock at the door caused them to jump. Sharron quickly jumped up to answer the door.

"Stefan?"

"I'm here to speak with Raven." He voice sounded empty. I flew to my feet and raced to the front door. He looked almost dead.

'Mark him, quickly!' my inner wolf said.

"Come with me." I dragged him into the near by bathroom, then pushed him down on the closed toilet seat. With a tug, his shirt came off. Stefan gazed up at me with hard, emotionless eyes. "I am going to mark you, Stefan, as my enforcer. Realized that's all this is. You have hurt me in so many ways, that you are going to have to redeem your self.

"Understand me?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes." I leaning down, I bit into his shoulder. I pulled back and watched as the mark healed, leaving what looked almost like a light tattoo on his shoulder bone.

'Enforcer,' my wolf nodded. I could feel her happiness. Stefan had changed, too. He looked healthy, and no longer looked almost dead. He looked stronger than normal. I tossed him his shirt. He yanked it on.

"It's amazing how much better I feel. I am actually surprised you did that," he admitted.

"If you are to be my enforcer, you must not be a walking zombie. Come on, I do believe it's time for me to go see your father." Stefan fallowed behind me and I entered the living room again. I headed straight for Damien, and his arms wrapped around me. I rested my head on his chest. Marking Stefan almost felt like cheating on Damien.

"Stefan," Damien growled over me, "I may not have any say on you being her life now, but if I ever find out that you hurt her again, I will kill you." Stefan nodded.

"I marked him," I whispered. A chuckled left Damien.

"I know. You make it sound like your guiltly." I nodded, not lifting my head. "It was a nessisary, I know. Don't worry. Now come on."

We ran in our wolf forms. I ran in Alpha position. Damien ran at Beta position, and Stefan ran on the other side of me. We shot forward like bullets. The football feild was the best open place for our fight, so that's where we headed. Everyone was waiting, and once Alpha saw we were in our wolf forms, he shifted.

Once the three of us reached the open space, I growled, and my two mates stopped at the edge of the crowd. I padded forward proudly. The Alpha's fur rose, and he snarled.

"You think you can beat me?! Good luck!" Yips and yaps rang out. I leapt forward, barely missing his throat. He lunged at me, his teeth gripping my back leg. I howled in pain, but snapped at his head, catching an ear in my mouth. He screamed in pain as I yanked back on his ear. My teeth ripped through it, splitting his ear in half.

He let go of me and cowered for a moment. I took that moment and jumped into the air, latching my self onto his back. He bucked and bucked trying to get me off of him. I bit into the back of his neck. Blood filled my mouth. Throwing my body to the side, I rolled us over. Taking a chance, I let go, only to latch onto the front of his throat.

I herd him gurgle a breath for a second, then I let go. If he kept fighting, I would end his life. If not, than I would let him live. The wound I gave him wouldn't kill him, only mayjorly injure him.

"Do you yeild?" I growled.

"Kill me!" He huffed. I could hear the sadness in his voice. "I don't want to live in shame..."

"You won't. If you yeild to me, admit I won, than I will let you live."

"Why?!"

"Because I will need your advice," I answered. "You've been Alpha for my whole life. If I was to say you don't know what you were doing, I would be stupid." His wolf eyes grew wide.

"I yeild!" I yelled. "Raven wins!" I let him stand. A wolf shot forward. Her fur was grey, just like Stefan's, and I knew it was her mom.

"Thank you for swearing his life," she said before helping him stand.

"Raven, I bestow Alpha upon you." All bonds I felt to the Alpha left me.