why dosent he leave me alone??

at the beginning i felt that i am never gonna reach home, i shut my eyes and hugged him tightly from behind. the air was hitting my face with a hard force so i buried my head in his back.

but after a few seconds i started feeling comfortable and i actually enjoyed the ride.

i started shouting with fun and requested him to increase the speed.

it was seriously the awesomest ride i had ever had.

finally i regretted when i recognized the familiar street leading to my home. i groaned.

he heard it and asked "want some more?"

i shouted "yes."

he then reversed the bike and took me on a long drive. he took me to the country side.

the view was so beautiful! i loved it.

we stopped to watch the sunset. it was amazing.

i smiled at chris. and said ''thanks a lot! i had never had so much fun in my entire life"

my hairs were swaying all around because of the wind. it was all over my face. i didn't notice him coming towards me.

i felt a hand brushing my hairs of my face. i blushed deeply.

for the first time from i had met him, he didn't look like he was flirting with me. he seriously seemed real.

we gazed at each other for a long time, while we both tried our best to keep my hair out of my face.

in this process our hands brushed each others hands very often. they repelled as soon as they met each other and we had a hearty laugh. then later we purposely tried to touch each other.

it went on for a while without talking much.

then i realized that it was quite late. so i insisted him to take me back.

he nodded and i sat on his bike again.

i enjoyed the ride. it was dark when i reached home. i hopped of the bike.

"that was seriously too much fun dude! i loved it"

"be with me, and just watch all the changes in your life" he flirted once again.

"good or bad changes?" i asked laughingly.

"well that depends on how you are.....mostly it would be bad!" he winked.

"you know what, you are a jerk" i said playfully.

"you know what they call me? "the sexy bad ass". you can call me that."

"sexy? and you? hahaha" i turned away....but he grabbed my hand before i could go any further.

"so ash.. be awake at night ok?"

"and why so.... wait how do you know my name? "

"hmmmm......what do you think?"

"i dont know.... i dont even know your name" i chided. i didnt want to sound so desperate.

"you can call me sexy bad ass" and with saying that he sped off in his bike.

i looked at him go away and then i walked towards my house.

oh crap! i almost forgot about what my parents will say! i have never been so late out.

i checked my mobile.crap. 4 missed calls and 3 voice messages.

i am so gonna be dead today.

.

i quietly entered the house. it was dark inside. it was just 9 o' clock.