him again.

oh no! its four already..

i have to go for detention!

dammit! i am late again!!

i was so lost in jake's thought's that i forgot about the detention.

how did i even think of kissing him? he is my childhood best friend. we used to play around in diapers.

now i could never gather the guts to face him again. will he consider me as his best friend now.or the girl's who is hitting on him?

i bet it was me who was going to kiss him. after all he considers me as his sisters best friend. which makes his best friend too. i bet he has no feelings for me. i messed it all up. he would always look up t me in disgust. i just lost my best friend today.

i didn't even realize when i reached the detention room. i slowly opened the door.

the invigilator inside looked at me and then at a paper in his hand and then said "you must be ashley hale. come inside and grab this worksheet."

i nodded and took a worksheet from the desk and headed towards the benches.

wow! i was the only one in the whole room and there were only like 2-3 benches.

i sat and glanced at the worksheet.

ugh!! it was so boring!

i read the first question.....'what did you do to land in trouble'?

i was about to rite the answer for it but i was interrupted by the invigilator's mobile ringing.

he attended the call and then turned towards me.

"i have to run an errand. but you stay here. and don't leave until i come"

"okay sir" i replied.

he nodded and went out.

just a second later the door opened again. i thought it was the invigilator, so i bent my head down and continued with the worksheet.

but then i felt someone sit right beside me.

"woah!" i said in a startled tone and instantly jumped at the other side. my eyes were all wide and my mouth all open.

it was the lamborghini guy.

"calm down girl" he smirked.

"what are you doing here?"

"i thought you might like a company. so i decided to join you" he winked.

"hah" i replied sarcastically.

then he stared at me with an amusing look on his face, which made him look gorgeous.

then he bent down and checked the worksheet.

"this is all so ridiculous"

'"then what do you expect?" i asked amusingly.

"in my previous school, there were no worksheets and the whole room wasn't quite enough for all the detention students. it was so fun."for a second i could see that he was sad about something..... but he recovered quickly enough to make me think that maybe i had imagined it all.

"so it seems that its only you and me..."he said with a flirty look on his face. leaning closer, which totally made me blush.

i backed and replied calmly "yeah so?" trying not to blush.

game spoiler. yeah i know i am.

"sooo......." he leaned yet closer and i tried to back behind. crap! i was trapped between him and the wall! he raised one of his hands to my head and brushed a strand of hair from my face.