A/N PLEASE READ

So I realized that before I get into the story I should explain what happened in my omegaverse and how things work. Cause everybody does it differently and I don't want anybody to be confused.

First, there are no dominant alphas recessive omegas, or different kinds of bettas, it's just alphas, omegas, and betas. K thanks

Omega Supplements- are a type of birth control omegas take to reduce their pheromones production. Which in turn helps during their heats when tier pheromones are the strongest. It can be a patch to cover up the scent gland or a pill

Omega pheromone inhibitors- are pills taken daily to stop pheromones-producing glands, which stops an omega from having a heat, stops them from being able to produce any scent overall, and ultimately makes them infertile.

A heat- will happen for two weeks every 6 months, an omega will release thick and sweeter pheromones combined with an aphrodisiac effect to seduce alphas around them. Comes with painful cramps and during this time they will most likely not eat and will build nests (clothes or soft animals they surround themselves with to make them feel safe). they are not of the right mind to give consent. So it is natural that before it happens they will tell their spouse or parents or friends what they want to happen to them.

A rut- will happen every 6 months for two weeks, ( think of having blue balls for about two weeks)  becoming more aggressive, especially towards any omegas, even their spouse. They usually confine themselves to one room and fill it with their scent and pheromones to create more of a den and will not tolerate any other alpha or dominating pheromones. They are not in their right mind to give consent either and will ask an omega before it happens or tell their friends or family to lock them in the room and not let others over. They will most likely not eat or drink anything during this time and if there is an omega with them they have to be careful about leaving the room.

Bonding/ marking- when an alpha and omega choose to bond with one another the alpha will bite into the scent gland of their omega and cover it with a special salvia, the saliva will harden around the gland and forever cover up any traces of omega. The only one to smell their scent from then on is the alpha who marked them. (kind of like how you can't smell or recognize your smell but you can tell if someone else smells) there is no weird telepathy thing where they can tell the other thoughts and crap that stupid.  Since it is extremely painful they will wait for the omega to go into heat where their scent gland is more accessible and to the surface.

Scenting- where an omega and alpha can blend scents essentially and rub off their scents on each other, via the wrist or neck or the other with their cum. If it's accepted then it will last a few weeks but eventually fade away.

knotting/knot- an alpha when especially excited or in a rut will make sure the omegas get pregnant by him by not being able to pull out for about 30 minutes. It can help with cramps during a heat.

Slick- something only male omegas have and help keep them clean during sex, usually smells and tastes very sweet.

Alphas- top of society, they are stronger and their pheromones are more powerful. And only an aloha can get an omega pregnant. Their canines are sharper and longer; they have little holes in the back to drip special saliva onto an omegas scent gland during marking. Their saliva also has very little healing properties but little kids usually will lick at their wounds or someone who they care about. Their voice, which will always be in bold, can be used on any unmarked omega and betas. It works by giving a simple command (ie. Sit, kneel, stay, stop)  that omegas are compelled to do by their second gender. Their scents will be musky forest smelling like outside.

Omegas- girls and boys can be omegas which means they have womb-viable and scent glands producing a sweet oil. Depending on the strength of the alpha voice the omega can refuse to do the command, but it takes a lot of willpower to ignore it. Omega cannot be forcefully marked by any alpha; they can dissolve any trace of the mark before it hardens, but once it does harden there is no getting rid of it. If they want to seduce an alpha during or out of heat they will present which is shoving their ass in the other's face. Male omegas can make milk but it is more commonly called colostrum than they use formula the rest of the way. 

Betas- a normal person who can't produce any scent and cannot get pregnant therefore does not have any heats or ruts.