The night before.

Part 6

Me and Meg hopped into the taxi and headed home. We were meeting all the lads again tomorrow. To be honest i really couldn't be bothered but Meg seemed excited about it?

I dont know what had changed her mood about everything all of a sudden.

We pulled up outside of our house and handed the taxi driver the £4.90. 

'Thank you' i called as i got out of the car and heded towards the house. 'hurry up i'm freezing!' i shouted to Meg who was searching through her bag for the house keys. It was so cold. This must have been one of the coldest winters ever. It didn't help the fact i had a dress on either.

Finally Megan pulled the shiny keys with millions of keyrings attached out of her bag and unlocked the door. I stepped in. Kicked my shoesof and went straight into the kitchen.

'wanna bru?' i asked meg as she tip toed up the stairs. 

'err na it's alright i'll  get one in abit' she called back as she reached the top of the stairs.

I flicked the kettle on and made myselfa cup of tea. Whilst the kettle boiled i flicked on the television i the living room and ran up the stairs into my room.

I got changed into something comfier. My pyjamas. 

If i could i would live in them. Theyre the comfiest things going. I put on my onesie and ran back downstairs grabbing my phone out of my bag on the way. 

I went back into the kithen and made my tea up in my favourite eeyore mug :3

i walked back into the living room and plonked myself onto the couch. 

Theress nothing on tv like usual. I just left it on as a bit of background noise whilst i checked my twitter.

*163826 new mentions*

its amazing that this many people actually want to tak to me. It seems so odd.

i read a few of my mentions..

@zoeeeboeeeeyyyyyy_beau: @Ellaa_Louise you and meg are so perfect im jealous of you both!! xxxxxxx

@jamessswhore_: @Ellaa_Louise hope you had a good timewithour boys, keep them out of trouble beaut :) 

@Emmmmmmmzzzz: @Ellaa_Louise meg has daniel ;) who do you have ey?? beau?? jai???? luke???whoo!!;)

after i had read that i was hoping that no one would link me with one of them. I mean seriously Megan was starting to think they're okay.It was taking me a while to get used to them all being so hyper.

@Luke_Brooks: @Ellaa_Louise thank you for today!! really enjoyed it, see you tomorrow xxx

WHAT'!! oh god no!! please dont start rumours now!! rumours about us all start so easily. It just takesone tweet then bam!!!

OH PLEASE NO.