New Video.

PART 1

'new video up later today, me and ella have just finished filming it, just got to get editing' i tweeted. 

I still couldn't believe the response me and Ella had got. We had only started making youtube videos a few months ago, and had over 600,000 subscribers. We don't know what happened but we had done videos with other british youtubers which helped us get some of our views.

We had just finished filming our 'What We Don't Understand about Boys'. A video response to Marcus Butler's video, and i was now replying to some fans on twitter. I don't know where ella was, probobly doing her hair or something.

'MEG, I JUST GOT A TEXT OFF ALFIE SAYING THE JANOSKIANS ARE COMING OVER AND THEY WANT TO MEET US' i heard ella shout, i left the video to upload and upstairs.

'what? why do they want to meet us?'i asked confused i'd only ever watched one of their videos and i didn't want to watch anymore. 'i dont know, apparentely they are big fans and tweet us all the time and watch all of our videos' ella said carrying on scrolling through twitter and tumblr' i just raised my eyebrows and walked out. I would have to text Alfie myself and see whats going on. I would go and meet them becuase i'm sure they are nice people but i don't really like their videos.

*

They video had now uploaded and was getting some positive feedback from it. I then noticed one tweet in my mentions:

'@danielsahyounie: @meggiemeg love the new video, hopefully meet up when in the uk?x'

everyone was replying to his tweet saying i wouldn't reply and that i wouldn't meet up with him, so i decided to prove them wrong

'@meggiemeg: @danielsahyounie thanks for the lovely feedback, i'll have to see if im free!!' just after that, everything kind of exploded, i saw people tweeting daniel 

'OMFG DANIEL, SHE REPLIED AHH' 'I SHIP MANIEL OK, OMG MY FAVE YOUTUBERS COULD MEET' 'omg daniel no way' etc etc and i just laughed, i decided to tweet ella a few times, you know because she wasn't sat upstairs or anything.....that was sarcasm if you are unaware.

Once i was finished replying to a few tweets i thought i should find out when they were supposively coming to the uk, so i quickly texted Alfie whilst putting a pizza int he oven, for me, cause ella said she wanted noodles so she could make them herself.

'To: Alfie:)

From: Megan

so i heard the janoskians or something want to meet me and ella? let me know the deets, and i might pop along :)x'

i went and checked the pizza to see it wasn't ready, so i went and put the tv on the music channels. I put on Kerrrang! to see ' YMAS Vs All Time Low' two of my fave bands in one show. Fabulous! My phone then buzzed, so i looked to see a reply from Alfie

'To:Megan

From: Alfie:)

Yeah, tehy're coming over to the uk from LA, not tomorrow the day after....which is a friday. Me, Caspar and Maz are going clubbing with them and going nandos, then the day after we're going out, don't think caspar will be though as he has to film his video. You should come along, will be fun!x'

i texted him back saying we'd go to nandos with them and then maybe spend the day with them all the day after, as i haden't seen maz,marcus and caspar in a while so would be nice to see them all. He said that was fine and he would tell my the times etc. later on.

I remembered my pizza was in the oven so quickly went and checked it. Just then Ella came down to make her noodles. I told her all the details about the next few days and she just nodded her head, so i walked upstairs and into my room to watch some films and get cosy, as i was actually so tired. I put on Camp Rock as i loved Demi Lovato and then decided i would watch Camp Rock 2 later. Such a fangirl.