Awkward Situations.

PART 4

I sa at the end of the table and just stared. I didn't know what to do. What am i supposed to do? Theres  lads me and Meg kind of can't stand having a meal with us. What are we supposed to do? 

I just ignored them for the first few minutes as they all just awkwardly stood there. 'sit down then' Maz said to them. They kind of just nodded. Why have the come if they're not going to talk? what idiots do that? well, apart from them. 

They all took a seat. And guess who sat next to Meg, Yep you've got it. Daniel. I couldn't help but laugh to myself. After all of those banter tweets i tweeted out about them both, they were sat next to each other. I could see where the fans were coming from to be honest. They looked preety cute.

Megan kicked me under the table. She gave me one of those 'stop it now looks' i just laughed at her. Well this meal was going to be eventful. 

'So guys how was your flight' caspar asked, trying to break the awkward tention that was beginning to rapidly build up. 

'it was alright, i suppose' Beau replied.

'just okay?, oh right, well what are we all planning on doing after this?' Maz asked joining in the conversation to make it less awkward.

'well just go round, you could show us about?' James replied joining in.

Eventually everyone was having a full blown coversation. Oh. Except me and Meg. We both just awkwardly sat there sipping our drinks and checking our phones. No one had thought to try and incude us so whats the point.

'so meg, hows the channel going' Daniel asked. I had to laugh a little. It was the first time they hadspoke, and well, i just found it funny.

'it's good tar' she replied. It looked like she really couldn't be bothered talking to him. He just nodded at her reply. I looked up slightly from my phone to see them all looking at us.

I stood up grabbed my bag and walked outside.

I. HATE. PEOPLE. STARING. AT. ME.