Banter

PART 2

Megan was upstairs watching Camp Rock, most likely fangirling over Demi Lovato. I was just sat down stairs eating my noodles in the kitchen. Every so often you'd hear Megan blast out some lyrics, she needs help. Meantal help.

I still don't understand why the Janoskian want to meet us? It was just so random when i got a text from Alfie. It's just something i didn't expect. I mean, me and Meg arnt really fond of them. I'm sure they're nice people but their videos are just.. euuh.. like what even? Where as mine and Megs videos actually make sense and have a meaning.

I stood up from the table and walked over to the fridge and got myself a can of coke. I stil can't believe how far me and Meg have come within just a few months. It's so crazy, we get recognised most places we go to. Our fans are all lovely. All so friendly. I mean you get the odd few bitchy ones now and again but the majority of them are so down to earth and kind. Just reading little tweets from them makes me smile.

Speaking of tweets. I went onto my phone and onto twitter to read a few of my mentions. It was full off things about the Janoskians. Why? Just why? I scrolled down and read a few. 

'@Livyy_Janoskiansss: @Ellaa_Louisee is it true that you're going to be meeting the Janoskians when they come to the UK???? xoxo'

'@Hann_meg&ella: @Ellaa_Louisee @meggiemeg OMG YOU HAVE TO GO MEET THE JANOSKIANS DANIEL LIKE LOVES MEG ITS CRAZY IT WOULD BE WELL CUTE OMG DO IT PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH<3'

I read down and kept reading things about Meg and Daniel. I found it funny to be honest. I'm so glad that none of them have linked me with any of the lads.

I replied to a few fans about the Megan and Daniel situation just for the banter

'@Ellaa_Louisee: @Hann_meg&ella yeah i think daniel and @meggiemeg will be sweet ;) little cuties :P WHO ELSE THINKS SO? ;D X'

I had to do it. Meg is most likely going to kill me for it but i coudlnt help it. The opportuinity was there. I had to take it.

I left my phone on the kitchen table and walked back upstairs to my room. Omg what a mess, Theres stuff everywhere. Camera on the bed, the stand still set up, camera lights still on, make-up all over, mirror on the bed, hair dryer and straightners on the floor, clothes chucked everywhere.

God i'm so messy. I better clean it up.

I picked up the things and put them into the right place and turned on the computer and went onto youtube to read some of the comments on our new video. Even on here theres comment about the Janoskians.

Theres just no escaping it!!!!