Meera's past

Crowd outside the house in Malviya Nagar, Bhopal

It was engaged! Savitri Devi had passed away early this morning. Her only daughter in the family name was "Mira Rajput". Savitri was suffering from a serious illness for the last several years and today she breathed her last and said goodbye to the world. Meera was 21 years old and was in her final year of college. Savitri's lifeless body was lying covered with a white sheet in front of his eyes. Tears were flowing from Meera's eyes. The women sitting nearby were consoling her, but only Meera could know the pain of losing her mother. She was the only one in this world to call mine! Savitri had sent Meera to Indore for her studies, the specific reason for which was known only to Savitri. Meera studied in National College in Indore and lived in a hostel of the same college. Meera is a girl of very few words, she used to spend most of her time in books. her only friend in college

It was "Nidhi Vyas" who lived in Indore.who lived in Indore with her family. Nidhi and Meera were very good friends for two years in college. They had done everything together but Nidhi was able to know very little about Meera, the reason was that Meera was an introvert or perhaps the circumstances made her mature before her age. This time Meera came to Bhopal without informing Nidhi. Was !

Preparations for Savitri's last rites had been made and when her body was being taken away, Meera started crying loudly. The women held her but no one could stop her. She came running out and said, "We will also go together!!"

“Daughter, a woman does not go to the crematorium!”, said an old man standing there.

"We don't want to hear anything, we will also go together."!', Meera said

LYLY2.84%

"Uncle, let us go, it is necessary to have someone close to the fire! And these days, whether it is a boy or a girl, let us go!", said Vishwanath standing nearby to the old man. Everyone came out from there carrying the mortal remains of Savitri, Meera was leaving with tears in her eyes holding the pot of fire in her hand. It was as if his lifeless legs had no courage. He had spent very little time with his mother. Don't know what was the reason due to which his mother always kept him away from herself. Thinking and remembering the past, I had reached the crematorium. Savitri's last rites were performed; being the only heir, she also lit the funeral pyre. It was becoming very difficult to handle Meera in those moments. The eyelids of everyone present there became moist!

Meera came to Indore after a month. She changed her clothes, picked up her books and came to college. After coming to college he talked to the principal and told him about his mother's death.

, Since Meera is the most promising student of the collegeSince Meera was the most promising student of the college, the principal accepted her one month leave. Meera thanked the principal and came out. There was still time for the class to start, so she came and sat on the bench and started looking at the ground with sad eyes. Then a familiar voice reached her ears, “Ohhh madam ji, where did you say for so many days, neither call nor message, what is going on in your mind?

Meera turned in the direction of the voice and Nidhi was standing in front of her. When Meera did not answer, Nidhi sat near her and said lovingly, "What happened Meera, is everything okay?" Hearing Nidhi's words, Meera's eyes filled with tears. She looked down at the ground and said, "Mother is no more." , Fund !"

"What? When did this happen? And why didn't you tell me?", Nidhi said shocked. "What could I have told you, Nidhi? I myself did not know what pain my mother was going through. So that I could not know anything, that is why she always told me. Self

And look at that forever and everShe went away from me", saying this, Meera's eyes filled with tears. Nidhi took Meera's hand in her hand and looking into her eyes said, "You are not alone Meera, I am with you!" Don't say such a thing again!”