Rule #24: He's no Boyfriend Material

A/N: Hey, guys! I know I've been away for way too long and the end of this story is way overdue. So I'll do my best to finish it as fast as possible. (I also know it needs a lot of editing, but that will come after.) Thanks for sticking around!

Here's a short recap on what happened so far:

Summer was just starting when Nikki met Jason - a total hottie with an ego with the size of an elephant and a black book almost as thick as the yellow pages. Even though she has a steady boyfriend - Brandon, she can't seem to be able to shake her attraction to Jason off. They bumped into each other here and there, where he practically drove her crazy. Soon enough, they ended up on vacation at the ocean together (with their friends Rob and Dan and their girlfriends Nadia and Sylvia), where they even had to share a room. Nikki tried to bury her attracton to Jason, fought against his attempts to break the wall she put between them but in the end she she could only fight for so long. She decided that the way to deal with the whole thing once and forever, was to get it out of her system by indulging into it. Luckily (or was it), so did Jason. So now, with only one evening away on vacation left, she has to do everything she can to get over it. However, a new problem arose in the meantime. There might be more to the physical attraction than she thought.

Hope you enjoy reading the rest!

Xo,

Summer

---

'Last night, guys. I say we go somewhere fancy,' Rob suggested as we all gathered together at the reception desk. Lionel was there but it somehow didn't bother me anymore. I was never going to see him again after tonight, so. Besides, I got other things on my mind.

Dan was flipping through the pages of some magazine. When we got close enough, I realised it was one of those places-to-go-and-things-to-do catalogues.

'Shinbashi Shimizu?' he read out loud, trying on some accent that was unrecognizable.

'Sounds fancy enough,' I agreed.

We wrote the address down and took a couple cabs. The fancy place turned out to be a sushi restaurant at the edge of town, looking down at the ocean.

'Mademoiselle.' Jason pulled my chair as we walked in and the hostess led us to a free table in the middle of a spacious hall.

'You realise sushi comes from Japan and not France, right?' I teased as I settled on the chair. His cavalier gesture baffled me a little. I mean, come on, this was Jason! Not that I was complaining. Actually yes, I was. He had to quit being sweet! It was confusing and I didn't need more of that.

He sat beside me and leaned closer to my ear so I was the only one hearing his next words. 'With you, I'd rather practise my French.'

I struggled to keep my face straight. Now, that was better. That was exactly where I intended to keep Jason for the rest of our stay here. Yes, his sexual innuendos had been driving me crazy for the last couple of days but it was either them or the stupid butterflies. And right now, I hated butterflies.

'You know, it does sound a little rusty,' I encouraged the conversation.

He grinned. 'I guess I need more practice then.'

'Should we arrange a session for later?' I offered which caused the arch of his left eyebrow. No, Jason, I'm not bluffing. I saw his eyes grow with the realization that I was actually being serious.

'Bathroom. In five,' he muttered and I nodded.

'What are you two whispering about?' Dan threw in from across the table and we both looked up. While we had been engaging in our little foreplay of a conversation, the rest had settled in their seats.