Meet Visionseeker

Fatespeaker, Moon, and the little dragonet walked back to the village. Visionseeker was learning at what to avoid and which plants could be dangerous, as from observing how the pair of NightWings were going around patches of moss or quicksand. She didn't know these words yet, but had a feeling she would use these methods to guide young dragonets through the forest.

Once the houses and pavillilions came into sight, Fatespeaker held her talon to her shoulder and let the little dragonet climb on. The baby NightWing squeaked in delight and reached up for Moon's ear.

"Hey, stop that!" She laughed, batting the dragonet's talons away. "Fatespeaker, look." Fatespeaker glanced up and saw Starflight on a wooden platform not that far away. "I'll leave you to it!" Moon said, then she glided away into the trees. Fatespeaker sighed at landed on the platform next to Starflight. He looked up from his scroll.

"Hey Fatespeaker, um, is someone with you?"

"Hi Starflight. Er- this is Visionseeker. My . . . Dragonet."

Suddenly Visionseeker waddled over to Starflight and wrapped her arms around his snout. "DADA." She said firmly. The dragonet continued to climb onto Starflight's neck and nested herself there, quickly falling asleep. "How old is she?" He asked, with a slightly firm note that Fatespeaker just caught. 

"Only about an hour." She admitted. 

"Are you mad? In my visions you were mad. But sometimes you were happy and it was really unclear. I hope you like the name 'Visionseeker' because if you don't I don't really know what to do about it. I hope she can see the future or else her name would be really messed up although Mindreader's name is Mindreader and she can't read minds but maybe that was just her parents trying to keep up with the lie that NightWings have powers. My name is Fatespeaker and I can TOTALLY see the future. I'm awesome at speaking fate."

Talking got rid of her nervousness for the most but it was only until she needed a break to breathe she realised that Starflight's speech was overlapping hers. 

"Fatespeaker. Fatespesker. FATESPEAKER." He said until she stopped and listened. "I'm not really mad." He started slowly. "When I was under the mountain I always wondered about having dragonets and Sunny said that was one of the things she was most looking forward to. I am really happy that we have a dragonet. I just really wished you told me." 

"Wait. Who said you were the father?" She joked. His face suddenly turned worried. She flicked him with her tail. "I'm kidding, handsome-snout." she said. "I would never cheat on you. You are the only dragon for me."

He smiled. "You're the only dragon for me too, Fatespeaker."

~*~*~*

"Can we meet her?" Sunny said impatiently. Her wings were buzzing with excitement. It was almost tiring, but Starflight never got tired of her energy. "Pipe down." Tsunami said. "the QUEEN of the RAINWINGS and NIGHTWINGS is here." 

"Shut up." Glory said, hitting Tsunami in the snout with her tail. "Sunny can be as happy as she likes. It's cute." 

"I'm not cute!" Sunny protested angrily. "Sure you aren't." Tsunami said, patting the little SandWing's head gently. "She's with Fatespeaker right now." Starflight pushed away a curtain of leaves and nearly stepped on the small NightWing. 

"Dada!" Visionseeker cried happily. She pointed up to him. "Staafight." She said with great confidence. "Awwwwww" Sunny said. Visionseeker beamed at the SandWing then pointed at Fatespeaker. "Mama. Faespeeber." Sunny clapped and let the dragon climb onto her neck. "She's so smart." Sunny observed. 

"I've been teaching her." Fatespeaker said proudly. "What other words does she know?" Clay asked. "STOOBID!" Visionseeker yelled. "I may have accidentally said 'stupid' when Glory's delusional bodyguard came in. But my visions say she's going to need that word in the future!" Glory rolled her eyes and Tsunami laughed. 

A/N: I know I haven't updated in AGES so I made this chapter the slightest bit longer than most others. I will try to make longer chapters and that goes for my other books. I'm working on a chapter for Wings of Fire What If and in the mean time read the other chapter and I especially recommend Wings Of Highschool! Anyway it's your call and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Peace🤞- Azure