Chapter 26 : Pink, Pink, PINK!

"But I don't want to go the movies." Mari said from the couch.

"Oh, come on you're already ready." Jade said

"Yeah because Lou decided to practice her hair and makeup skills on me. I didn't even have a choice."

"Oh come on, we'll take you out to eat." Lou added

"Anywhere?" Mari asked.

"Of course."

"Fine, let's go."

They had been in the car for over 20 minutes and Mari was starting to get annoyed.

"Guy's what are we doing? We should have been there by now."

"We're going to a movie theater that just opened." Jade said

Turn left in 300 feet. The voice navigator said.

"I have to pee." Mari said.

"W're almost there."

This doesn't seem like a place that would have a movie theater." Mari said looking around.

They stopped at a fence, a guard came out from a little cubical.

"Jade showed him a piece of paper and he smiled and went back into his little office and soon the gates were opening.

>>

>>>>>

"What kind of movie theater is this guys, this place looks more like a hotel or something." Mari said getting out of the car.

They had parked at the back of some building where a guy was instructing them to do so.

"Something like that." Lou said getting Lux out of the car seat.

They walked up thetowards the building and when they were turninga courner and a gate was open for them again.

"SURPRISE!"

everyone screamed.

Mari froze and grabbed her belly.

"WTF?" She said looking at the girls. In front of her were her family and friends.

The boys, her mom, her little brother her dad was standing by Harry who was know moving towards her. Gemma and her mom sat at a table waving back at her. Not until Harry reached her did Mari start to notice the decorations. Pink ballons, pink pacifer ,pink, pink, PINK!

"Hey." Harry said

"Hi? What is going on?"

"It's your, our, baby shower party."

"How did this...."

"The girls put it all together, I just helped with the place."

" I don't know how he did that, I mean look at this place. I can only imagine the inside."Jade added

"Imagine? You mean you haven't been inside the building?"

"No" Harry said

"there was a surprise for you in there." Lou added

"Yeah, so say your hello's and then meet me on the deck over there." Harry

"OKay?"

....

............

She did just that. Hugged her family and friends, caught up a little. Her belly got rubbed a couple times and when she finally reached Harry on the deck. He clinked his glass with a fork, like they did at weddings and he started to speak.

"Hi, hello everyone. Can I have your attention please. Now that our guest of honor has arrived I would like her to do us the favor of cutting the ribbon."

Harry said gesturing to a a ribbon in front of two large glass doors, and handing her a pair of scissors.

"Ready when you are love."

"Okay." Mari said cutting the ribbon.

"Why exactly did I cut this ribbon for? Where do the double doors lead?"

"To our new home."

It went quiet for a second you could here the scissors clatter to the floor.

"Our.....home?" Mari said taking a step back.

Jade and Lou looked at one another and started to cheer.

"Go on in everyone check it out." Lou said pulling Mari out of the way, while Harry followed them.

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean our new home Harry?"

"I mean just that, what's a better present I could give my daughter then a home to live in."

"How..... I.... we can't....ugh."

"Are you mad?"

"Are you freaken kidding me Harry Styles. I get pregnant and you buy a home?"

"Where would you and the baby live?"

"In my APARTMENT!"

"I just thought, I was doing something good for us."

"Oh, Harry." Mari said as she started to cry.

"Please don't, I'm sorry. I'll sell the house."

"How did you expect me to live in a place like this alone?"

"I would be...."

"Not here. Harry, we aren't even together. We're two broken people who are now only connected by a child."

"That's not true.I still love you Maritza. You just won't let me."

"You took that privileged away when you left me! You're a world wide star. You can't do this right now. You still have a chance."

"Then give it back to me, give me another chance."

"I can't. You...br...bro..ke me." Mari said through tears.

"Why can't you just try to love me again."

"Try? Harry I never stopped! That's what hurts the most! I never stopped you idiot!"

Mari said pushing him.

"I'm sorry" Harry said taking her into his arms.

They stayed like that for a while. The only ones outside were them, Lou, Jade and Niall.

...

................

"So, can I go in to see this mansion now or..." it was Niall who spoke.

and everyone started laughing.

"I can't believe you bought a house." Mari said leaving Harry's arms while shaking her head with a small smile.