05

"I can't just snooze and miss the moment You just too important"- Snooze by SZA

 A group of masked soldiers was seen from a bit of a distance and shocker it was Clarisse and her loyal minions.

"Flags that way, it's not over here," Percy stated as he pointed to what he assumed was the flag.

"Yeah we know, Glory is fine but revenge is more fun," Clarisse said with an evil grin plastered on her face. Soph knew they were in deep trouble, they were too far away to run close to the others on her team, and they couldn't outrun them. She's heavily regretting agreeing to this "plan" at that moment.

"No maiming it's like the one rule," Percy said desperately, Of course, everyone knew Clarisse couldn't care less.

"I guess I lose desert privilege for a while."

"Percy run!" Soph screamed at him as Clarisse started to charge towards him. At that moment Soph couldn't explain why she did it but she ran as fast as she could towards Clarisse as she took off her headband that quickly turned into a bow and arrow (her magical item reveal FINALLY hahaha.)

Soph pulled her arrow back as far as possible and hit Clarrise right on her arm which was about to slice open Percy. Clarisse pulled back and started talking again.

"I'm actually not interested in maiming you or killing you, believe it or not. I just want you to admit you're a fraud, it'd make me feel better. You up for that yet?" Clarisse said in a scary tone to Percy. Soph felt an arm enclosed around her arms, one of Clarisse's loyal minions trying to hold her down.

Soph fought back and managed to hit him with the wooden part of the bow which got him to loosen his grip on her arms. She ran away, grabbing Percy's arm as she dragged him down the mountain running away from the attackers.

The more they ran off the farther they got until they ended up on a gravely beach, with nowhere left to run. All the Ares kids started to walk closer and closer to them as they both heard Clarisse say.

"You guys take the girl, I'm going to get my fair revenge."

Of course, the Ares kids all raged an attack with all but Clarisse charging at Soph. The more she fought them the worse it got. They were strong but most of all, they were determined they didn't care if they got hurt as long as they were able to get Soph to give up they would fight as hard as they could.

She would dodge an attack but one would be on the other side, she couldn't see a way she would win this fight, she had no close contact weapon only a bow and arrow which is only useful for far attacks, she found herself using the sharp end of her arrow to stab their arms and faces.

She managed to pin one kid but all the others were a whole other problem as she got shoved to the ground, pinned.

"Give up," one of the boys muttered.

She wouldn't give up that easily. She looked over and saw Percy struggling, maybe even more than her. As she tried to dodge the attacks that were continuing to happen to her she heard the loudest scream and definitely the most passionate scream she's ever heard.

"NOOOOOOO!" Clarisse yelled at the top of her lungs.

It gave Soph the perfect distraction to pull away, she saw Percy in shock. Clarisse's spear! She thought to herself. How did Percy do that? But she couldn't waste another second, she kicked the boy who was telling her to give up on his shins, and she proceeded to stab him in the head with her arrow which knocked him to the floor.

Percy then came over to help her and together they knocked all the Ares children to the ground, just then they both heard cheering in the background, she never felt this proud at that moment.

"Percy! We did it, you're amazing Percy," she exclaimed to the boy that she thinks about every second of her life.

He looked at her with nothing but happiness in his eyes as he gave her the biggest hug, it wasn't like their last hug at the mountain, it felt more. Soph felt her heart warm, and felt her stomach buzz in excitement from the hug. They were in this warm embrace for so long as their heads were right next to each other, she whispered to him

"Percy I don't know what I would do without you,"

"I don't know what I would do without you Soph," Percy responded, it seemed so genuine and at that moment nothing mattered to the both of them as long as they were with each other. All of a sudden Annabeth appeared right next to them causing them both to jump.

"Were you there the whole time?" Percy asked angrily, with sweat all over from the fight.

"Yes," Annabeth replied like it made total sense.

"And why?" He stated clearly annoyed.

"Listen, Percy, I'm so sorry," Annabeth said as she pushed Percy into the water.

Soph was shocked that she would do this, she knew the whole hat thing was part of the plan but why would she do this? Nothing made sense what Annabeth does but one thing that everyone knew was that she was usually right in all the nonsense stuff she does.

"What is wrong with you!" Percy yelled drenched in ocean water.

As Percy stood up everything made sense his cuts and bruises from the fight all washed away magically, and any trace of the fa ct he just got in a heated battle washed away like that.

A trident came up over his head as a voice boomed at him in an eerie and mysterious way.

"You have been claimed by Poseidon. Earthshaker, Stormbringer. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon." Chiron declared, his voice echoing through the mountains.

*Time skip*

Percy was putting away his bags inside his new cabin when he saw Soph waiting outside.

"Percy!!" She yelled when she saw him, running up to him.

"Hey Soph," he ran up to her happy to see her face again.

"Chiron and Dionysus want to see me, walk to the office with me?"

"Of course!" Soph exclaimed truly excited to spend time with Percy. "After we should go to the cafeteria together I have a surprise for you." She mischievously grins.

"Okay now I'm nervous but I trust you don't worry," Percy said clearly happy about whatever was planned.

"You'll love it trust me, Percy!" Soph was truthful what she made was a little meal for them to have together. She made it herself with the little ingredients left in the kitchen. It wasn't amazing or anything but it was the thought that counts. 

a/n- Cute little chapter today for the vibes y'knoww. Giving the people what they want (hopefully.) no cause ya'll don't comment enough what do you guys want in this story? If you comment whatever you want I'll prob add it. 

word count-1194