04

"It's really nice to talk to you It's really nice to hold your hand And even if we're just friends We could be more than that" - Apple Cider by Beabadoobee (LISTEN TO THIS SONG IF YOU WANT TO FEEL HAPPINESS IT'S SO GOOD)

 Just as Soph was almost about to fall asleep, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She snaps open her eyes to reveal Annabeth looking right into her eyes. This surely confused Soph. They weren't friends. I mean Soph has tried to be friendly before but her attempts never worked. Why was she tapping on her shoulder now?

"Annabeth?"

"You're friends with Percy right?"

"Yes"

"Then come with me," Annabeth remarked, one thing that never made sense to Soph was how Annabeth just knew everything and this was a perfect example. She followed Annabeth to the bathroom.

BOOM
SPLASH
CRACK

Soph and Annabeth flinched now they both knew for sure that something was up. They both started sprinting towards the noise trying to figure out what happened.

"I can explain," Percy said but both girls knew that was a lie.

"You can?" Soph asked with a smile.

"Well no but I know I didn't mean to do all this, Clarisse and her friends were ganging up on me and all the water in the toilet just......attacked them." He tried to explain but the more he talked the stupider the story sounded yet both of the girls believed him.

"Wait, I know you," Percy said pointing to Annabeth.

"No, you don't" Annabeth responded confident he didn't.

"You were there the night of the infirmary...... Are you stalking me? Both of you?" Percy sounded so very confused.

"No," Soph said truthfully

"Yes" she admits "I'm Annabeth by the way"

"Okay..." Percy was so confused by all of this, why was Annabeth stalking him and why did Soph happen to be right here at this moment? He has never seen the two talk before? The only stalker he wouldn't mind would be Soph right now.

"Why are you stalking me Annabeth?" He asked but more like a statement rather than a question.

"Well, I've been waiting to see if something like this would happen." Annabeth pointed at the water all over the ground and the broken walls, "So I'd know if you could help me."

"Help you do what?"

"Win capture the flag," Annabeth said.

While everyone was walking out of the bathroom Soph pulled Annabeth over so Percy couldn't hear our conversation.

"Annabeth, what is your plan with Percy?"

"Clarisse and her goons are the best fighters on the other team, they will go after Percy leaving the team a gap to be able to get the flag, and if he can do what he just did he should be fine."

Soph took a bit to think about it, she didn't love the idea of Percy being bait but looking at the water thing he just did, he should be okay, right?

"That's fine with me but let me come with Percy okay just to make sure he's okay I care about him a lot," A little too much she thought to herself.

"Okay, that's fine, just don't end up doing all the fighting for him, I want to see what he's good at," Annabeth spoke.

"Are you going to be watching just wearing your hat?" Soph asked.