chp-1

izu's pov:-

I was just coming home from school . I went to aldera middle school . I was just minding my own beeswax , when I just happened to bump into kacchan out of all the people in the whole entire school. I needed to go home , well technically speaking my base. my mom died when I was 7 years old in a villain attack, I blamed myself even though I wasn't even there but the government just erased how she died and that she died too because it was endeavour who practically killed her trying to 'save' the civilians from some villian using his hell fire or whatever, a few were injured of coarse, but my mom.... Dead...
He also had to 'train' his dear beloved masterpiece , his son, shoto todoroki, now one of my best friends (I only have like 3 but let's not talk about that...) , I hated the villain under the mask who calls himself a 'hero' like what type of 'hero' abuses and or neglects his own freaking family! like dude! and my dad abandoned me and my mom when I was born , I didn't know anything about him at all except for his name , hisashi midoriya , its not like he cared , he left me and my mom and didn't bother to come back.

anyways I bumped into Kacchan :-

izuku: sorry kacchan! I wasn't looking at where I was going.

kacchan: you stupid deku.

izuku: hehe...

kacchan: anyway I expect you to sleep over at my house like you said a week ago. IF you don't come nerd, I WILL NOT hesitate to DRAG you there MYSELF.

Izuku: but-

kacchan: I SAID will NOT HESITATE!

izuku: fine... fine... sheesh!

kacchan: be there by 6. Orelse.

izuku: ya.. ya... I know... byeee kacchan!

kacchan: tsk.

I rushed home and got out of my uniform and into some nice comfy clothes , a hoodie, sweatpants and my headphones.

I had been a vigilant for 6 freaking years and no one even got close to capturing me like At all ! they put erasure and hawks and a flaming pile of trash to catch me , heck its been 5 years and they still got nothing , not even my freaking gender . my patrol starts at 9pm every day , but since kacchan just HAD to invite me to come for a sleepover at his place and has been doing soo for about 4 weeks now and I don't need him to get suspicious of me , I mean he is a pretty good stalker, actually a great stalker sometimes I don't even notice him , I mean he did start following me home and made sure I got home and then and then only would he go home , kacchan already freaking started stalking me , i don't need anyone else to be on my back right now. but I gotta find a way to get outta his house by at least by 10, I mean he sleeps early, so it'll be easy.

no one knows about my moms death and even auntie Mitsuki doesn't know and she's like bffs with my mom and i've gotta say that's cuz of me , I make sure they never need to meet each other and even If she wanted to i'd say she was on a bissness trip or something like that but I had my voice changer from my vigilante costume that had many different voices , like the almost deep voice i used as a vigilant and the high pitch feminine voice of a 32year old woman was the voice i used whenever people called my mom and no-one even noticed for the past 5 years so I was good.

soon enough it was 5:40pm soon and I had to go to kacchans place .

-time skip-

I was at kacchans door and rang the bell once and the door opened to reveal auntie Mitsuki .

auntie: come in, izuku.

me: thank you for having me over , auntie.

auntie: no problem, now get in and ill go get katsuki.

me: oki!

auntie: BRAT! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!

kacchan: WHAT IS IT OLD HAG?!!

auntie: look , izuku came and is waiting for you. SO GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE!!

kacchan: fine.

auntie: now I'll leave you two to be.

kacchan: YOU BETTER OLD HAG!!

me: hey kacchan!!

kacchan: what nerd?

me: can we like watch a movie or something ? I'm bored...

kacchan: fine.

me: oh! what about the new all might movie!!!

kacchan: ...ok sure....

me: yayyy!!

kacchan: idiot.

me: just put the movie kacchan, before you go to sleep.

kacchan: I don't sleep that early nerd!!!

me: oh ya. remember that one time you had a sleepover at my place and-

kacchan: ok ok fine! maybe I do sleep that early... damnit! how do you even remember shit that happened 10 freaking years ago!!

me: that's my talent!

kacchan: shut up and watch the movie before I burn you half to death.

me: why? can't burn me to death fully. wow! you must really care.

kacchan: shut up and watch the god damn movie!

me: ok. ok. chill.

§time skip§
We finished watching the movie and it was already 8:07 and kacchan and I just finished our dinner and are headed to bed. Kacchan said that I could sleep with him in his bed Cuz they didn't have a guest room or something and I didn't have my sleeping bag so I have to sleep in kacchans bed... I mean I don't mind it's not like we have feelings for each other or anything, it's just that if I do anything ANYTHING to wake him up even the slightest bit of sound could give me up. Ugh. I felt a fever coming in, I mean I can't be the only one who knows when Im about to get a fever, right? Eh. Anywho.
We headed to bed kacchans went to change and I was in his bed waiting for him I guess, he sleeps quite fast but he is a light sleeper, OK I just gotta be careful...

Kacchan : nerd go to sleep...

Me: OK..

Kacchan: tsk

Me: Good night Kacchan!

Kacchan : good night nerd.

_____________________&________________

The author : Heya peps, how's life? Gud? Anywho if u guys have any qs I'll try to answer them. Also before this I just wanna clarify that this book does not have a ship in it and it is not a bkdk thing either... It's just their awesome friendship is fixed in the fic or whatnot.
If u hav any qs I'll try ma best to answer them!!!

Words : 1100 words