19

Little song rec, there's a specific part I want it to be played (will be mentioned) but do as you wish.

There's still 1 day left until I get flown back out to New York. I still don't fully agree with Alex's plan, but she doesn't seem like she'll accept my request to go anytime soon. I've asked her many times since Monday. Instead, all I've gotten was losing my ability to walk even more, not that I'm complaining or anything.

She's currently laying next to me, both of us still naked from the night before. She's texting someone on her phone. I don't think she even realizes that I'm awake. I turn to her and spoon myself onto her. After a few seconds, she moved her hand to wrap around my stomach and pull me in closer. "I didn't know you were awake, are you hungry?" She says, placing kisses all over my neck and upper back.

I nodded and she started moving her hand lower from my stomach. "Alright, I already texted someone to bring something over." She said, her hand still slowly traveling down. "Don't start this again, I'm tired" I mumbled. As much as I want to, I need a break. "But I'm hungry too." She expressed, I turned over to her, "You've had enough to eat for an entire month."

She chuckled and pulled her hand back up, wrapping it around me. I don't know what I'll do once I have to go back. The weeks I've spent here have grown on me. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. The food must be here already, that didn't take long. Alexis stood up, the blanket falling off her body, showing off all her features.

To believe someone so hot could exist, I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't seeing her myself. I also never realized she had tattoos somehow, I don't know how. They're impossible to miss now that I'm seeing her naked in daylight. I was probably staring for too long as she started laughing. I blushed and hid under the covers, as she walked towards the door.

Wait. I pulled the blanket away from my face. "Are you going to answer that fucking door while your naked?" I asked. She just looked at me "yeah?" Is she actually fucking serious.

I glared at her and raised my eyebrow."Put on some damn clothes, now." I said and sat up, making the blanket fall off my upper body. She stared at my boobs for a few seconds then walked over to the closet. "You've become quite obedient haven't you." I smirked, I know she wouldn't take orders from anybody else.

"And you've become quite jealous and possessive" she chuckled while putting on some boxer shorts and a sports bra. She got me there. She walked over to the door again to get our breakfast.

She pulled in a small trolley with a lot of food on it. It was stacked with fruits, eggs, bacon and juice. Probably way too much for me. "All of that is for me?" I asked her. She hummed "Yeah, I don't usually eat breakfast, but I can help you finish it if you want." I nodded in agreement.

"By the way, I want to take you somewhere later." She said as she propped a grape into her mouth. She set the food on a small bed tray so we could eat in bed.