10

Alexis got out of the car then came to my side and opened the door for me

Alexis got out of the car then came to my side and opened the door for me. "Let's go" she said, helping me get out.

She had brought me to the biggest mall in the city. She said a lot of people needed to see us, and there was a lot of stores here for my things.

Now that I think about it, I have no idea what city I was brought to. I could be in a completely different country for all I know.

I started walking next to Alexis, 2 bodyguards walking behind us as well.

A strong scent infiltrated my nostrils, I soon recognized it to be her's. She smells so good, I can't even describe it, her scent was addicting.

We had not even reached the entrance of the mall yet when I saw a few people gawking at us.

Most of them looking at me like I had 2 heads. The others staring at Alexis with lustful eyes, and at me with glares.

To be honest their stares were getting on my nerves. It was obvious why we were receiving glares. Or should I say why I was receiving them.

I wrapped my arm around Alexis's, making sure to glare back at the jealous hoes who wouldn't avert their gaze.

She looked down at me and said, "Jealous already?" Before chucking and looking straight ahead again.

I just rolled my eyes and kept walking with our hands intertwined.

As if the people outside the mall weren't enough, as soon as we walked in I felt dozens of eyes on us.

The intensity of their stares making me feel a little insecure, especially since I wasn't even dressed well.

"Just ignore them, we're here to buy your stuff. And as for them, they're nothing compared to the paparazzi crowds." She whispered in my ear.

After a pause she continued again, "Just pick any store you want and I'll buy you everything. We don't need to interact with them, the internet works fast." She said.

I just nodded and kept walking with her. Occasionally hearing clicks and seeing flashes from next to us, coming from phones.

I did as she said and just pretended they didn't exist.

My feet were starting to hurt. We had been here for about an hour and a half already.

I already picked out a lot of stuff from many different stores. I was starting to feel quite bad for the bodyguards.

Alexis made them carry all my bags, and there was a lot.

I looked up at her as she was paying for my new phone. She got the newest iPhone for me and every accessory I wanted, along with AirPod pros and max.

"I know you keep insisting I get more, but this is fine. I don't need the whole mall in my closet. Also my feet are hurting, I wanna go home." I told her.

She hummed and nodded, "Alright, if your tired we can head back." She said.

We walked out of the Apple Store and headed for the front entrance again. The crowd died down a little but the stares never stopped.

I had already gotten used to them so we just kept walking.

"Do you want to go to a restaurant or something? We haven't eaten anything yet." I heard her say.

I felt my mood lift at her words, I was just thinking the exact same thing. A restaurant sounded nice but I didn't want to head anywhere fancy until I had my stuff organized.

"Can you order some food instead? I think we've had enough public sightings for a day." I said and she chuckled in response.

"Great idea, I'm feeling a little tired as well so I'll just order someone to bring it to the penthouse. Do you like Chinese?" She asked, I looked at her dumbfounded.

There's no way she just asked that right?

"Like is an understatement." I told her, she just snorted and shaked her head.

We made it outside of the building and someone pulled the car up right in front of the entrance. Why didn't they do this earlier? Would've saved me from some glares.

Alexis opened my door for me before getting inside herself. "I'll order a few maids to put your stuff away since it's a lot of things." She said.

"I wonder why.." I responded back while playfully rolling my eyes, she just chuckled.

"Always so sassy huh." She said, a smile spread on my face and I just stared out the window.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Small filler chapter just to get something out for today hope it was a lil enjoyable lol

Also first 1k reads???
It's not a lot yet but we're getting there. And thanks to everyone who's been reading so far💗