Can This Day Get Any Worse?

Lucia’s POV:

So it is now currently 7:17 AM, and ever since Kim and Lex fell asleep a couple of hours ago I haven’t able to sleep for even a minute. I still have that bad feeling that something terrible is going to happen, and it’s just getting worse and worse each day. And I don’t think it has anything to with the whole vampire battle we’re going to help the Cullens with…I hope.  And to top to all it all off mom and Lexy doesn’t know anything about it.

We still have to tell Lex something else that is going to make her hate us forever. And luckily I’m not going to be here when she gets the news.  I’ll be long gone busy getting fighting tips for fighting a new born vampire.

I’m still waiting for Lex to jump out from behind something yelling Gotcha! But apparently that isn’t going to happen…

“I want gravy…” I turned to look at my sister who was lying in a very awkward position. Her legs was on the bed while the other half of her body was hanging off with her face pressed against the floor while she kept mumbling something along the lines of wanting gravy. And of course Alexis being Alexis, she was also drooling.

Somewhere in the distance I heard a wolf howling and took that as my queue to leave.  I quietly walked out my room and closed the door carefully, not wanting to wake up Kim and Lex. I made my way down the stairs to be greeted by the guys, which I might add did not look quite happy with the early wake up call.

“Good morning!” I called cheerfully just to annoy them. Especially Paul, he absolutely hates mornings.

“Shut up.” Everyone groaned back in response. Rude much?

“Hey babe. How’d you sleep?”  Jacob asked enveloping me in a hug.

“Pretty good.” Okay so I just lied to Jacob, but I wasn’t going to tell him I was worried about something bad happening. He’ll just give me another speech about how I’m just paranoid and that everything is going to be just fine. Which I in fact know will not be. “So you ready for some fighting lessons?” I asked no one in particular, just wanting to change the subject.

“I don’t need no fighting lessons,” Jared stated matter of factly.

“Yeah, me neither.” Embry added. “Especially from a leech itself.”

“I don’t know, I’m kinda excited.” Quil was grinning from ear to ear.

“Just be glad you’ll be able to join in on the action.” Poor Seth grumbled. He’s still pretty bummed about not being able to join in on all the action. I know how he feels. I wasn’t allowed to join the fight either. Jacob wouldn’t let me. But after some begging and pleading he finally gave in, although he’s still not happy about it.

“That’s what you get for being the baby of the pack.” Paul laughed and trapped Seth in a headlock while everyone just laughed, not even bothering to help poor Seth.

 Alexis’s POV:

I woke up to loud obnoxious painfully cheerful laughter coming from somewhere outside. Mornings are simply just not made for laughing…umm, wait, why is my face wet?

Oh gross. I had the gravy dream again…I only drool when I have the gravy dream.

I slowly got up from the weird position I was lying in. Ow, everything hurts.  So far this is everything but a good morning.

Once I was finally up in a sitting position I noticed Kim still sleeping peacefully. Aww, she looks so…peaceful, so I hit her with a pillow. It’s not fair that she can sleep and not me.

She got startled so big that she fell of the bed and got tangled up in the covers.

“Glad you think this is so funny.”  She groaned glaring at me while I was laughing and untangled herself from the sheets. But I couldn't answer ‘cos once she was untangled she grabbed the pillow and flung it at me as hard as she can. Which resulted in her laughing her ass off whilst I fell backward off the bed and into my own puddle of drool.