Chaper 8: I Love You Peter Pan

"I can't live without you, Silas"

Come on...

Breathe...

BREATHE SILAS!

Silas shot up in the bed, breathing deeply as he could finally get air into his lungs.

As a hand was put onto his shoulder, he jumped off the bed and into a crouch position, pulling a knife out of his sheath.

"Hey it's okay Silas! It's okay." His eyes finally focused onto his surroundings. He was in his hut.

His green cloak was laying across the bed, covered in blood, reminding him of his neck.

He raised his hands, only to feel a closed scar. He let out a sigh of relief, that meant Peter found him-

PETER!

He turned to the only other person in the room to see that very boy sitting in a chair on the other side of the bed with his elbows on his knees.

Silas quickly jumped outta his crouch position, hopped the bed like he was in the Olympics, and threw himself into his Loves arms.

Pan opened his arms before hand, already knowing that would happen.

"Peter.." Silas sobbed into his shoulder. Pan wrapped his arms tighter around him.
"I've gotcha love, I got you" Silas just buried his head deeper.

They say there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of their lovers arms around them. Eventually though, Silas felt Pans body begin to shake and knew exactly what was happening.

"Peter I'm here, I'm okay"

"If I didn't find you in time Silas," Pans voice broke, "I felt it happen. I felt your body hit the ground, your blood flowing into Neverland soil!" He pulled back enough to look at Silas's face.

"I can't live without you, Silas. I'd give up every last drop of my power if that meant you would never leave me." His eyes starred deep into his lovers, showing all of his love and desperation.

"I'm not leaving you Peter, I'd never leave my family." He grabbed Pans face in the palm of his hands when he saw that he was trying to look away. "I love Neverland, I love our lost boys, I love our son, And I love you, with with every fiber and bone in my body."

Pans face was starting to become moist with tears of happiness. He quickly pulled Silas close and kissed him with everything he had.