Chapter 5: Lost Girl

"You'll be one!"

"You'll be one!"

*after the fight *

As the hero's arrived back at their camp, Pan and Silas sit in a tree above them, watching. Before they teleported to the tree, Peter had to to take Silas to an empty area to release his anger towards Snow White on a couple of trees since Peter hadn't allowed him to release it on the woman.

"Have you calmed down yet, love?" Peter mumbled into Silas' hair, trying to be quiet and not alert the hero's.

Silas just shrugs. Whenever he thinks of that woman his anger is unmerciful, he has tried to battle the lost boys to calm himself down before, but they had to find a different solution after one too many had ended up in the med hunt for serious injuries, which Peter apologized to said boys since he knew Silas wouldn't. After his rage fits though, he goes completely mute. Peter suspects he's always done it after he learned of Silas' past.

"Okay, just know I'll be waiting for you when you wish to speak." Peter kisses the top of his lovers head and goes back to listening to Killian and Emma's discussion.

"So just how did you unlock the map?" Killian questions Emma as she takes a drink from his flask of Rum.

Emma grimaces, "I did what Pan asked."

"Just who are you Swan?"

"Wouldn't you like to know" she walks away from him

..."perhaps I would." Killian whispers into the wind.
————————————————————————

As Emma picks berries from a bush, she jumps from hearing a voice behind her.

"Don't eat the blue ones"

She turns to see Pan and Silas behind her. Pan was leaning against a tree while Silas, was standing beside him with his hand on the handle of his sword, waiting for Emma to try something. His hood was up and his mask was once again covering his mouth.

"Congratulations. You did it" Peter praises Emma and he slowly walks towards her. "Orphan. You don't mind if I call you a Lost Girl, do you?"

"Call me what you like. It won't stop me from finding Henry." Emma continues to pick berries, acting nonchalant.

Peter chuckles, "oh, I'm counting on that. There's a reason I tested you."

"Really?" Emma tries to appear as though she's not interested, but Silas can tell from behind her that she's already invested in what Peter has to say.

"You haven't forgiving your parents for abandoning you." Peter drops his reasoning on Emma like a bomb. "Don't deny it. You haven't. And that's good" he speaks with a faux cheerful tone at the end of his sentence.

"And why does that matter." Emma can't help but question

Silas decides to answer that one, "because when you find Henry, you'll understand him." Peter tilts his head towards his lover, shocked that he's finally speaking. But then he remembers Emma's relation to Snow and knows he's trying to cause her daughter as much pain as her mother has caused him.

Emma quickly stand up and turns to the archer, "what's that supposed to mean." She demands. As she tries to walk closer, Peter takes over to keep her away from Silas, knowing that just because he is speaking, does not mean he has calmed down completely.

"He hasn't forgiven you either."

As Silas watches her Face, he sees how her eyes fill with sadness for a brief moment, before she controls them and tries to put on a mask.

"By the time you get to him, Savior, he'll never want to leave this island." Silas walks closer towards the two, Emma looks at the archer and sees nothing but coldness in his eyes. She actually has to resist the urge to shiver at his words and his expression.

She recovers quickly though, "we'll see." And with that she starts to walk away. Peter and Silas continues with their speech before she's too far.

"And as for you, when we're finished, you won't just feel like an orphan." Peter starts,

"You'll be one!" Silas finished.
————————————————————————

Over with the hero's, David sneaks away from the group and behind some bushes.

He looks around to make sure no one is around before taking of his jacket and looking under his arm.

Seeing that he was, in fact, infected with Dream-Shade.
————————————————————————

The next day, the hero's, and Hook, continue on their journey to find Henry.

"Hey," Mary hears David speak from behind her, "you need a break?"

"No I'm good" she replies

"In this heat you shouldn't overtax yourself" he continues badgering

She laughs and teases him, "oh so you need a break."

"No, no I'm good" Davis voice cracks

"Did David Nolan let himself go?"

"Does it look like he let himself go?"

She just chuckles

Regina rolls her eyes, "how much further" she looks behind her to Emma.

A leaf smacks Emma in the face as she responds, "we should be getting closer to Pan's lair."

She thought she heard a faint chuckle above her, but when she's looks away from her map, she sees nothing. So she shrugs and goes back to said map,

"Going in a straight-line course," the hero's stop walking as she opens the map more and sees that the X has disappeared, only to reappear in the opposite direction. "son of a.. how is it now behind us?"

Of course, Hook thinks, Pan's always a step ahead.

"How can that be!" Mary exclaims in disbelief.

"You got us lost." Regina narrows her eyes at Emma.

"No, she didn't." Hook steps in before another argument can take place, "It's the camp. Pan's moving it."

Regina let's put a deep exhale.

David looks over the group, talking to himself. "He's playing tricks on us."

"If Pan's camp keeps moving, how are we gonna find Henry?" Emma doesn't remove her eyes from the map as she speaks, still in disbelief that they were so close.

Your not. Silas thinks from his spot above the group. He looks at the one more time before he stealthily takes off in the trees to the new location of his camp.

He's been keeping an eye on them since they started heading to the camp. His job today was to trip one of the warning signals in the trees if he knew they were getting too close.

Tomorrow, they can be someone else's problem to watch. Because at that moment?

Silas has to retrain himself from turning around and jumping out of the trees and back towards the group.

So he can slit Snows throat.