TWENTY-FOUR

Snethemba.B

We have finally  found his family after 2 weeks of searching and frustration. He is apparently a Ndlovu. His father is Mandlenkosi Ndlovu and he has 4 half brothers and 1 half sister. Today we will be travelling to KwaNongoma which is where they live. I'm really excited for uNkosiyabo but I also hope that they actually accept him and welcome him into the family.
__
"Okay, sek'shodani manje?" Nkosiyabo asks. "Erm I just need to pack my toiletries and extra clothes for Sbonga then we done" I say. "Okay, let me just put this suitcase into the car" I nod then carry on looking for what I have to get. I pray that everything actually goes well.
***
Nkosiyabo.Z(well now he is a Ndlovu so Nkosiyabo.N)

We have finally arrived. I kill the engine of the car as I park infront of the house. It is actually a nice, mordern house with two rondavels on the side. " We've arrived?" Snethemba asks as she finally awakens from her slumber. "Yes" I sigh. "You've got this sthandwa sami, I'm sure they are also excited to meet you" she says assuring me. I nod, kissing her forehead. "Waze wamuhle boh" I say examining her look. She is dressed in a yellow knee length flowing dress with brown sandals. She has a black bob weave on and she covered some of it with white doek that has sunflowers all over it.  Im wearing black pants with a light brown tshirt and red Jordan's. "Ngiyabonga sthandwa sami" she says blushing. I check on Sbonga and he is still fast asleep. "Ayi, asihambeni ke" I say, unlocking the car.
__

Snethemba.B

"Sanibonani kwaNdlovu" Nkosiyabo greets as we walk into the beautiful house. There is an old man sitting on one chair and he has two pretty ladies on each of his side. "Hawu, sanibona haybo, woza la mfana" the man who assume to be bab'Ndlovu says. Nkosiyabo walks towards him and one of the ladies osher me to the kitchen. "Sanibona" I greet once we are all in the kitchen. "Yebo sis, mina ngingu maZondi , the first wife and this is maNtuli the second wife" she says. "Ngiyajabula ukunazi" I say. "Manje awusho ke ntombi, lendoda yakho ingane yabani? Like ubani uma kwakhe?" MaNtuli asks. "Ayi Fezeka! Ayibuzwa leyonto". "Cha kulungile mah erm so kahle kahle uma wakhe waya esangomeni wacela umuthi woku thola ingane kuqala kanti isangoma lafaka nembewu yakaNdlovu phakathi wagcina esekhulelwe wase esizala uNdlovu" I explain. "Ayi mina angiyithembi nje leyonto, kuzomele kwenziwe iDNA test ngeke nje ubaba agcina esethola ingane enye! Iveza-" MaNtuli says rudely before MaZondi slaps her right across her face.. Njo!
"Fezeka yini inkinga yakho?! Ngoba ungakwazi wena ukuzala ingane?! Ayi ukhohlakele wena sies! Amanyala emfazini!!" She shouts. MaNtuli runs off crying after MaZondi shouts. Yoh the drama in this family!
**
It's now 8pm and we are in the bnb that we booked close to KwaNongoma coz we werent sure if there was space yini. I quickly breastfeed Sbonga who was busy enjoying the view while Nkosiyabo ordered dinner. "So how was today?" I ask him once I finish with Sbonga and he is slowly drifting off to sleep. "It's was good yazi, I was just talking to him nje and he said he was not expecting this but he is glad that I am actually his son and kusasa ill introduced to the Ndlovu ancestors, meet my siblings yabo into enjalo nje" he says. "Oh okay then I'm happy for you ke sthandwa sami if you say everything went well" . "But I also just want to say thank you , sthandwa sami, for being with me with throughout this drama and just being my pillar of strength. I love you" he says kissing my forehead. " I love you too and just know that I will never not help you or be your side"
________

Bo chomii🙈. I'm so sorry that I went AWOL on you guys.. I was preparing for school then school just happene😭. Baseline test made me depressed 😂😭 and we already started doing serious work nje so yeah..

But I just wanna say thank you so much for the support🥺 Thank you for 15,7k views and 800 votes😍🤭❤️. I will forever be grateful and appreciative.

This school year is important for me so I will probably disappear again🤭 but I will always come back🤞🏼

Love and appreciate you all 👊🏽🤎
-sboweyy12