ELEVEN

Not edited💗. We are back to third person POV btw

__

Snethemba was now in Asemahle's car, driving to the family house which was in Mhlanga, 2 hours away from Durban, she was obviously also going with Nandipha, her younger sister. Sne's mother was a doctor and she had her own hospital. Her father was the most well known lawyer in the province, he was known for never losing a case. She also has 3 other siblings. The first born is Nkosinathi(30) then Nonstikelelo(28) then herself then the last born, Nandipha(23). She also had a half sibling who was the youngest of them all, Sandile(20)

**
She arrives at 12:30. She hoots then the some children comes to her. "It's aunty Sne!" Screams Thando, Nkosinathi's first born. "Hello babies" Snethemba says excitedly to the group of children that were now forming. They all come to help her then help her take the groceries to the house. "Sanibonani" Sne greets as she walks into the dining room. There were old grannies and aunts everywhere, she couldn't even spot her mother. "Buhle!" A voice says behind her.. it was her older sister, Nonstikelelo whom she was so close to. She turns and hugs her, squeezing her lightly. "I miss you so much sis" Nono( her nickname) says. Nonstikelelo lived in Cape Town with her baby, Cebolwenkosi who was turning 7 soon so she only came down to KZN if there was something special happening. "Let me take you to mama and the others" she says.
**
"So, Snethemba, your cousin Aphelele is getting married in a month, they have sent the letter and we have decided to do it next month" MaSithole, Aphelele's mother says. "wow congrats cuz" Sne says to a shy Aphelele. "Thanks mzala" she replies. "So we were wondering if you could be there, and for the traditional wedding" she says. "Of course, you don't need to ask Mamakhulu" Sne replies. "I know that being a nurse can be very demanding so I just wanted to tell you before"

__

Sne was now in her room that she shared with Nonsikelelo and Nandipha. Her phone starts to ring..

-call conversation between Sne and Nkosiyabo-

Nkosi: sthandwa sami.
Sne: my love unjani
Nkosi: ngiyaphila Sne : I'm good
Nkosi: ngiyak'khumbula mama
Sne: nami sthandwa sami. Ngese khaya and I think I'm gonna leave on Sunday or Monday
Nkosi: okay, please come to me straight ke, ngizok'landa
Sne: alright my love, wenzani lapho?
Nkosi: bengiqedela umsebenzi and manje sengiyolala.
Sne: oh okay sthandwa sami, ngiyabizwa lana
Nkosi: ngiyak'thanda yezwa
Sne: nami ngiyakuthanda.
___

They were all called to the dining room. the grannies, aunts and uncles. "Bo Bhengu" Uncle Nduduzo says. "yebo malume" the children greet. "Sizoxoxa indaba ezibalulekile la" he says. "Nishada Nini?" MaZungu, Nduduzo's wife says. "Bukani uAphelele, she is only 24 and useyashada" she carries on. "Nkosinathi, you have 2 children but you don't even marry one baby mama? Nawe Nonsikelelo, sikuyisa eKapa ukuthi uyofunda, ubuya nengane, umkhwenyana yena?" Granny Ntombi says. "Snethemba?" Aunt Gugu says. Sne clears her throat then starts to talk. "Ngiyajola" she says. The aunts and grannies stand up and start ululating. "Ubani lowo? Okwaka bani futhi?" They ask.
Snethemba is shocked and hesitates to tell her family.. Nkosiyabo is Royalty, what if her family reacts badly?
__

Heyy! Sorry for such a short and boring chapter but yohh guys ndibusy ngoku, got no time for Wattpad. Final exams are coming now, I need my full focus to be on school, nothing else.

Thank you for all the love and support💗 special thanks to Khambulecass_, PeacefulNarration, Eyamadubazane, melanindimple, NosiZwane444 and Mthekulungelo.

Love you and see you after exams😘❤️.