FOURTEEN

5 days after the incident-

Snethemba(Buhlebendalo). B

Im at home now. After that day I just drove to my apartment in central Petermarzitburg, I slept one night then the next day I drove off to Mhlanga. I just came straight in and starting crying untop of my mom. To say my dad is livid is actually an understatement- I have never seen him so angry in my whole 25 years I've lived on this Earth. My older cousins were also angry but not as much as my dad. I knew that my mom  wanted to say "I told you so" but I'm so glad that she didn't say it.
__

The next day I woke up, showered and got dressed in a blue short jumpsuit when I walked into the dining room and saw Nkosiyabo seated on the couch, talking to my dad. "What the fuck Nkosiyabo?" I say angrily. "Haybo Buhlebendalo, that's no way to talk to someone" I hear my mom say. "Ufunani la?" I ask furiously. "Baby please I need to talk to you" he pleads. Haybo! Isigaxa! I actually can't believe my parents let him in here like what the hell. He is the reason why I was crying non-stop for the whole 2 days I've been here. "Baba ufunani la uNkosiyabo?" I ask angrily. "Ngiyazi ngane yami ukuthi wenzeni kodwa awumlalele kanti, hear what he has to say that's all" my dad says. "Fine" I say, vele I have no choice. Nkosiyabo gets up and leads me to his car outside. He opens the door for me then gets in on his side. "Sthandwa sami" he says as soon as we are settled in. "Eyi Nkosiyabo just talk ngikhathele" I say. "Erm okay. His name is Siphosothando. He lives with his mom, Mbalenhle Cele in the Eastern Cape. He is indeed 2 years" He replies. "How did you met his mom?" I quizz. "I had a one night stand with her and just forgot to pull out. Mbali told me 3 weeks later then when he was born we obviously did a DNA test" he answers. "Why didn't you tell me? Like I was not gonna get angry or something because I happened before I came into your life" I say. "I'm sorry my love, I was just scared and ashamed nje I'm really sorry" he replies while drawing imaginary circles onto my hand. "Uyabo nje now I think that you don't trust me like you keep secrets from me and we actually can't carry on when it's like this" I say but it's sounds groggy since I'm now crying. These days nje all I do is sleep and cry and eat so literally anything and everything makes me cry. "Ngiyaxolisa sthandwa sami" he says while rubbing my back. I was now seated on his lap and my back was facing the car. "No more secrets, I promise" he whispers into my ear. "I love you okay?" He whispers. I nod to show that I hear him. This is actually all that I needed- to be in my man's arms even though he really hurt me. I love this man guys.
____

Nkosiyabo. Z

I can definitely tell that Snethemba's pregnant. It's the constant crying, sleeping and eating that showed me that she's definitely expecting. I'm happy to be honest, over the moon actually but I'm not really sure if she is going to feel the same way. Might as well try.

"Baby?" I call out. She came back to Petermarzitburg a few days ago and she has been visiting me well basically she's with me for 80% of the time. "Yes my love" she responds walking towards me. She's wearing a short summer dress showing her sexy thighs but I gotta focus. "we got to talk about something serious" I say. "I wonder what that is" she replies and sits on my lap which is now her favourite place these days. "I don't want you to feel offended by this but I think we pregnant"
****
Snethemba. B

We are now on the way to a local hospital since Nkosiyabo thinks I'm pregnant. I'm actually not sure how I feel but atleast Im old and I'm working so I'm financially stable but I wanted to be married before I get pregnant because what if things go south here? And I seriously don't want to be a single mother coz it's not nice when you don't have a father figure present in your life.
__

"Good evening, I am Dr Ntuli, your gynaecologists" a beautiful young looking woman says as we get into her office. "How many I help you today?" She says as we settle down. "Erm I have a feeling that my girlfriend is pregnant" Nkosiyabo replies. "Oh okay, what makes you think that? Like what symptoms?" Dr Ntuli quizzes. "I experience tiredness, nausea and I have mood swings" I answers. "Alright, you actually might be expecting. Shall we take a test?" She asks. "Sure" Nkosiyabo and I say at the same time. She tells me to pee in a cup, I do and we wait for a few minutes.
"Congratulations, you are pregnant" Dr Ntuli says happily. Nkosiyabo gets happy and picks me up. "Thank you so much baby" he whispers in my ear. I'm actually also genuinely happy but not as much as Nkosiyabo right now. "Would you like to get some scans and see how many months you are?" She asks. "Yes please" Nkosiyabo responds.
__

We found out that I'm actually one month pregnant and we got some scans it's actually so cute. We are now on a drive-way at KFC and I'm eating in the car. "Thank you so much sthandwa sami for such a beautiful gift" Nkosiyabo says. " I love you MaBhengu, so much" he carries on. " I love you too" I reply and he places a kiss on my forehead.
___________

I know, it's weird on how she just forgave him nje but ke it's alright.
Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy🥺❤️.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and please follow me🙏🏽